Villains and Heroes -1

A/n :

Hi ! I just wanted to give some info so that you don't get confused by the names in the story .

The villain's name is Vinaash ( his real name you shall have to read to find out )

The hero's name is Helios ( his real name you shall have to read to find out )

Also this story is written in 3 parts ( chapter's)

👽👽👽

Vinaash

Heroes of Bombay, who were they , what were their identities ? He didn't know the answer but what he knew with utmost certainty was that he hated them , especially the heroes who flew around in their little super suits pretending to protect the streets of Bombay.

But then again could those brats even be called heroes ?

Those ridiculously self righteous , upstart brats of the Navi Mumbai Heroes Association were something Vinaash despised.

They called him the villain but they were blind to the fact that they caused more destruction to the city than he did .

They called him the villain but they were blind to the fact that he committed minor crimes to help the poor whilst they outright murdered people without reason for the benefit of the rich .

They were blind to the fact that despite what the media said , and what the rich tried to portray him as , the common folk loved him .

Privately he thought this so-called Navi Mumbai Heroes association was a waste of taxes , they were all useless.
None of them could beat him anyway .
He was after all Vinaash.

He was after all a currently very tired Shubman Gill in disguise .

He clutched his bleeding stomach and staggered into his apartment .

Falling exhausted onto the couch he removed the top he was wearing to examine the stab wound . A so called hero had stabbed him , it was safe to say that hero was no longer living.

Shubman's eyes flashed purple as he slowly moved his hand over the wound , the purple energy emitting from it healing the wound .

It left a scar , another reminder of why he hated these heroes so much .

They attacked and thought themselves without thinking about the possible reasons why a person did that in the first place. Their heads were filled with stereotypes , prejudices and elitist behaviour along with a bucket load of superiority complex .

Shubman sat there on the couch and soon found himself getting lost in the memories of how it all started in the first place .

(Flashback begins)

"Shahneel Di , my girlfriend broke up with me !!? What do I do , tell me naaaaaaaa!??"

Shahneel having headphones on ignored him , once , twice , thrice until he got frustrated.

"Dad , look Di is ignoring me . Tell her to stop it and give me advice, I demand Attention !!!"

His mom looked at them through the rear view mirror and chuckled at his childish behaviour.

His Dad lovingly scolded him " Don't act like a child Shubhi , you are 21 now "

"MOM ,DAD LOOK OUT !"

CRASH!!

Their car crashed with a truck carrying some mysterios purple substance from a lab .