Shubman ka sala kaisa ho ?

_not_so_human. kirtika_singh

This oneshot is dedicated to you .

Also let's pretend in this au , homophobia doesn't exist 🤡.

Also this oneshot doesn't make much sense but meh  🤷
_____

Virat scowled from the dug out as he watched Shubman almost get out .
It was all the goddamn audiences fault .

Lately the audience had taken to screaming a certain slogan in the stadium, and that stadium disturbed and distracted Shubman so much that he played worse .

The past few matches had not been that great for Shubman personally ,despite them winning.

Every match , every goddamn match someone in the audience would start screaming it , and then the rest of the crowd like sheep would follow .

No one yet , had made the connection that the annoying slogan and teasing was the reason Shubman' s game was not good these days .

What would it take to get it into these thick skulled folks that Shubman didn't like Sara romantically , that Arjun wasn't his future brother in law and that  he and Sara were good friends not lovers .

Virat looked at Ishan who sat beside him watching the match with a grumpy face . Usually he watched Shubman play with excitement and happiness but lately those damned slogans were ruining his mood .

The crowd screamed again

" Humari Bhabhi kaisi ho
Sara Bhabhi jaisi ho !!"

"Humari Bhabhi kaisi ho
Sara Bhabhi jaisi ho !!"

Shubman scowled as he almost got out again , everytime the chanted that bloody slogan he would get distracted.

Not because he was flustered, but because his mind would wander to thoughts of his boyfriend.
About how bad Ishan must be feeling hearing this slogan. About how hurt his feelings were , and how Shubman could reassure Ishan that he only loved Ishan .

For fuck's sake why didn't these people understand Shubman was just Ishan's and besides Sara was lesbian anyways .

Something happened next that made Ishan choke on his water from shock , made the whole ICT team burst out it in laughter and the stadium silent .

What happened you ask ?

Well ,in the stands of the stadium there was one fan named Ttanishqua (_not_so_human) who was tired of listening to such bullshit slogans about shubsara .

Mustering her courage and her voice ,she screamed so loudly with utmost confidence that even Shubman in the field could hear it .

" Shubman ka sala kaisa ho ,
Raj Kishan Bhaiya Jaisa Ho !"

Silence . Utter silence.

Then Shubman scored a six .

Hearing that slogan reminded him of his plans to marry and propose to  Ishan  and actually make Raj Bhaiya his sala in the process. And in his happiness he scored a six .

The crowd was stunned, but then a few more brave Ishman fans started to cheer .

" Shubman ka sala kaisa ho ?
Raj Kishan bhaiya jaisa ho !!"

" Shubman ka sala kaisa ho ?
Raj Kishan bhaiya jaisa ho !!"

" Shubman ka sala kaisa ho ?
Raj Kishan bhaiya jaisa ho !!"

Soon the crowd caught on , realising that instead of the Shubman about Sara , teasing Shubman about Ishan was working.

Meanwhile the ICT bar Ishan was dying from laughter . This was perfect just too perfect .

Ishan on the other hand was being flustered to death and it didn't help that Raj bhaiya messaged him as well saying that he was excited to be Shubman's brother in law like the cheers suggested .

Shubman's irritated mood completely changed and let's just say he scored a century  that day. 

--
Even when Shubman was called on to take the award for being the man of the match , the people only had one thing to say

" Shubman ka Sala kaisa ho ?
Raj Kishan Bhaiya jaise ho !!"

_----_---_--_

🤡 Even I don't know what I have written.

Also this slogan
"Shubman ka sala kaisa ho-" was actually someone's comment but the problem is I can't remember who 😭😭 I m so sorry for that but if you are reading this thank you for inspiring me to write this and the credit goes to you ❤️❤️