Dear Ishu .

This is the part two of the previous oneshot dear Shubhi.

------

Dear Ishu,

It's been a week since I have shifted away and I already find it unbearable here without you . I have sent you five letters but have received replies for none of them.

Are you mad at me for going away or is the post office just taking time ?

Anyways you must reply as soon as you can once you receive this letter.

Love , Shubhi .

___

Dear Ishu ,

Okay , now I know something's wrong . What did I do ?? It's been a month and you haven't replied!

A month ! How can you ignore me , your pyara sa shubhi for a month .

Maine kuch Kiya ho toh bata do ,mere pe chila do but aise ignore mat Karo , jaan.

Your silence hurts more than my mother's flying chappal .

So don't be silent any longer .

I await your reply .

Love , Shubhi.

__________

Dear Ishu ,

A fucking year , it has been a fucking year . Ab toh reply kar do  .

Today my mom made kheer at home and I couldn't help but remember all the times you used to steal my tiffin whenever my mom made kheer so she started sending an extra dabba for you as well.

I begged mom to teach me how to make that kheer as well. 
Come visit me and I shall make and feed you that kheer with my own hands .

Love Shubhi .

______

Dear Ishu ,

Oh how I wish you were here with me .

Today I scored an century against Australia. You must have seen my knock on t.v right .

You are proud of me right ?
Your shubhi made it .

He is just sad that you are not there with him to share his happiness with him ( this is your sign to reply back )

Ishan , Ishu ,Ish ,Isha, Jaan , I must confess the reason why I am writing these letters to you despite it being three years ( and your lack of replies ) is because I can't move on from you .

That's right you read that correctly.

I was in love with you , and I still am in love with you .

I was too big of a coward to confess when I had you besides me , scared of societal perceptions and now you're gone .

I m sorry , I m on my knees begging you . I have lost you ,please let me find you again .

Love ,Shubhi .

________

Dear Ishu ,

Ishu , Ishu please reply fast .
This is getting serious now .

My dad he wants me to marry this girl named Sara . Don't get me wrong she is pretty and sweet but she's not you .

Please come and take me away Ishan . Please. I don't want to marry her ,not when my heart is stuck on you .

You thief , you stole me heart and didn't bother to return it now steal me aswell. Nahi Banna merko kisi ka dulha except for yours .

Save me please .

Love Shubhi.

______

Dear Ishu ,

I keep on asking my father if there has been any reply from your side , when he goes to post these letters of mine and everytime he says no , my heart breaks a little more .

You must have seen the head lines , I am engaged to her now . But there is still time , I am not married yet .

Say you love me and I will leave everything in a jiffy .

Please save me from this marriage.

Ishu , please .

Love , Shubhi.

______

Ishan ,

You are cordially invited to the wedding of

SHUBSARA

At Xx location on dd/mm/yy.
Dress code is formal .

Please grace the couple with your visit.

~Family of bride and groom .

________

(Years later )

Shubman felt tears run down his cheek as he found the secret drawers in his father's study .

The drawer filled with letters from Ishan , and his own letters to Ishan .

Realisation hit him when he realised, that his father never posted his own letters to Ishu and never gave him the letters written to him by the boy , always lying that there was no reply .

But why ?

Because his father knew about the feelings they had for each other and he disapproved.

Now years after Shubhi's father died ,years after Ishan's final letter of goodbye , a letter that implied suicide, Shubman read all those letters .

Ishan loved him . Ishan loved him back and was being bullied. Ishan loved him back and was being bullied and Shubman couldn't save him .

'' Papa , are you okay ? " His little angel ,Ishani asked him walking into the room holding her favourite panda toy .

He gave her a weak smile ," I am fine beta . Why don't you go play with the new neighbours kid ? "

The moment his daughter waddled out of the room excited to make a new friend with the new neighbours kid ,he closed the door to the room he was in and locked it .

Shubman Gill spent the night crying at the loss of Ishan Kishan who could have been his .

-----

Unedited , it's not even proofread so if you find any mistakes ignore them just like how I ignore my problems.

Also I decided to be a meanie and not give a happy ending 😀👍

Bye 👋