Psychopath's Obsession

Shubman pov :

I watched from my window as he helped the workers load his stuff into the trunk .

My neighbour was moving away , away from me . The glass in my hand shattered as my eyes darkened .How dare he , how dare he try to go away from me .

In all the months I lived beside him , we must have talked only twice or thrice but that was enough for him to enrapture me , to make him the object of my fixation , my obsession.

And now ? Now he was moving away from me .

No , that simply wouldn't do . Ishan Kishan was mine , even if he didn't know it just yet .

You think you can run away from me my  white rose , go on try it  but remember you can't hide forever .

You can't hide from me, I will always find you .

___

After he shifted he was hard to find but for him I am willing to search the depths of hell  .

I found him eventually, living in a little cottage surrounded by grasslands . Isolated .

Easy , at this point it was far too easy . I longed for the adrenaline, the rush of the chase so I did the most logical thing.

I broke into his house and left  him a little threatening note . A simple ' I am watching you ' and it did the trick . My little prey got scared and shifted again .

I could feel the adrenaline , the thrill  coursing through my veins as I had to find him all over again .

It became like our little game , he would shift somewhere new , I would find him and do something that made him scared , he would get scared and shift and then I would find him all over again . He was running and I was chasing .
He was the prey and I the predator .

He could have called the police , but what would he have said ,when he himself didn't know who was stalking them and had no proof . Besides even if he did say anything it's not like the police would truly be able to harm me .

The streets of London  were hustling this time of year due to the arrival of Christmas.
My baby chose a good place to hide this time , I could only track him till London but not further then that , but nevermind it only made the game more interesting. I will have fun finding and punishing him.

___

He was living a little far from London on an Island , I watched as he mingled  with  the people there. He lived in a little cottage by the river and wore flowercrowns in his hair that the children gave him and relief on his face thinking no one could find him here .

Wrong , I found him I could have scared him and made him shift all over again but I was getting bored now , it was almost as if even he got used to it .

Maybe it was time to take Ishu back home.

I straightened my shirt , fixed my hair, plucked a rose from nearby
and walked over to his house .
I rang the bell and he opened the door and his eyes widened?

"Shubman,what are you doing here?"

Huh....oh wait he knew me only as his neighbour,not his stalker .

I smirked and put the flower in his hair " I thought I should visit you personally,rather then leaving you a note "

You can call me sick or twisted but I relished the fear in his eyes once he realised that it was me , it was me all along .

He shuffled back and tried to close the door on my face. Tsk tsk looks like I shall have to teach my kitten some manners .

I forced the door open , and entered his house with a smile . He saw me and started to run , I laughed this was getting interesting.

I began whistling as I searched for him , it was like a very intense game of hide and seek .

" You can run but you can't hide,my pretty white rose . I'll find youuuuuu" I warned him in a sing song voice .

I entered his bedroom, there was no one there until I heard a voice from behind me .

" Don't move or else I will shoot you "

Faster then whiplash I turned around and met his trembling gaze . Poor babies hands were shaking, he couldn't even hold the gun properly.

I smirked and sat on the bed , comfortably .
" Go on shoot me "
.....

" I said go on shoot me Ishu , if you don't shoot me now you are going to regret it for the rest of my life "

" I am not a murderer like you. " He said his voice shaky .

Oops guess the body I left as an gift for him last time really did affect him . But then again he should have known better then to go on a date with someone else .

He should have shot me , maybe then his troubles would be over. But he didn't and now his troubles were just going to begin.

I got up from the bed and walked closer to him .

Each step I took , he took a step back until his back crashed the wall.

Game over darling . I win .

I took the gun from his hands and pinned his hands on the wall .
My baby was shaking from fear .
I leaned in dangerously close
" I have got you now baby , and I'm not gonna leave you now   . You are mine , only mine "

I pressed the handkerchief with chloroform on his mouth and nose and watched as he turned unconsious in my arms .
He fit perfectly in my arms.
Then I took my baby back home.

___

It has been a month ,that we have been living together. He won't come out of his room and keeps calling me Raavan for some reason . I just don't get it .

I have not touched him inappropriately yet and I won't touch him either until he asks for it . I want to see him begging on his knees desperate for me to touch him only then I shall give in .

It's been just a month , let's see how long does it take for the Stockholm syndrome to start .

I predict it will take just a year .

----

So do you guys want a part two ,where Ishu gets his revenge ? Or nahh