Raindrops on Bareback [M]

[M] means mature .  This chapter is kinda steamy soooo....

Also this is dedicated
to Lilac_koo cause unke sangat me rehke hi mere me itni himmat aayi hai ki Mai isko post karu 🙃

Oh and innocent kids please don't read this .😭
_____

Unlike Oil and water , Shubman and Ishan mixed with each other perfectly, they were inseparable.

For Shubman , Ishan was made to be worshipped, every inch of him deserved Shubman's devotion and that is exactly what Shubman made sure he did .

Worship Ishan , worship him like a devotee gone crazy .

He could feel the raindrops on his  bare back but who cared about that . All Shubman could focus on was the sight in front of him .

A sight so unholy to the point it must have transgressed into being holy .

Doesn't make much sense, does it ? But then again the thoughts of a man as deep in love as Shubman rarely ever make sense .

He looked down at Ishan , beautiful beautiful Ishan . Ishan whose hands were tied to the railing , as if it to stop him from the temptation of  touching Shubman , who was an another man .A temptation some would call a sin .

Oh the  irony ! considering how Shubman was practically fucking the virtue out of Ishan .

Shubman loved it here ,here on the terrace of a small house in the grasslands, isolated . Here were it was just them , just him and Ishan .

The sounds Ishan made were nothing short of a beautiful symphony that Shubman wanted to hear life long .

Shubman groaned as he slid out of the moaning boy beneath him and then thrusted back in with a burning fervour.

He acted with such intensity and desperation as if  Ishan was about to vanish from his grasp .

The intensity in his darkened eyes sent shivers down Ishan's spine , he could practically see the burning love in them . A love that would burn everything that came in the way.

It didn't deter Ishan tho , nay it lured him into Shubman's arms further .

Shubman watched as the raindrops fell on Ishan's naked body creating different patterns from water droplets on his body.
He etched Ishan's expression of pleasure into his mind , determined to never forget .

Even if he got Alzheimers  or amnesia, he would never forget this .

Shubman high on Ishan's moans thrusted continuously into the beautiful man beneath him .

He felt as if he was tainting an angel and some crooked part of him liked that thought .

Ishan's moans had lured him into a false sense of dominance , a false sense of security. He was unaware that the intensity of his thrusts had caused the ropes tying Ishan to unravel .

It was equivalent to freeing a hungry beast from its cage and Ishan couldn't wait to ravish Shubman .

Shubman didn't know how it happened but he found themselves flipped ,now Ishan was on top of him and he at Ishan's mercy underneath.

Shubman thought he could orgasm just by seeing Ishan at that moment in the rain , he looked like a sinful delight .

Wet messy hair , smirk on the face , darkened eyes and raindrops sliding down the length of his body .

Shubman had the sudden urge to lick those water droplets that were sliding down the other's jawline.

Oh and those tattoos....ugh those were a whole another fantasy by themselves. He gingerly raised his hand and started to trace them .