Villains and Heroes -3

Someone knocked on Ishan's door .

"COME LATER! I am sleeping" he screamed and covered his ears with a pillow so he could go back to sleep "

The knocking persisted. Reluctantly Ishan got up , put on his mask and opened the door still in pajamas .

It was Frostbite, one of Bombay's oldest heroes. He was also one of the heroes who didn't hide their identity of wear a mask .

The man with the graying beard smiled at Helios kindly .

" Helios , I have been sent to fetch you . Mr Mehta urgently requires to talk to you"

Ishan's blood ran cold . Why did the president want to speak to him , Shubman's words about the heroes of Mumbai and their true nature still circled his mind .

He forced a smile " Give me a minute, let me change and come "

____

Mr  Mehta' s cabin was dim litted , it made it hard to even see the president's face properly.

" Helios , my dear welcome ! " The president smiled saccharinely and Frostbite disappeared somewhere into the shadows leaving Helios with the President.

" Have a seat Ishan . I have some things to discuss with you "

Ishan complied and took a seat , not really noticing that the president called him by his real name .

" Let's get straight to buisness shall we ? " The smile had vanished of Mr . Mehta's face  " My spy saw you last night , and do you know what he told me ?  He told me that you let Vinaash burn down the Mr . Dasgupta's house . Is this true Helios ? "

Helios nodded " Yes it's true , but I had my reasons "

Mr Mehta raised an eyebrow
" What reasons could you possibly have ? You are a hero , you are supposed to be stopping the Villain ,not helping them ."

Helios tried to placate the president" I understand my duties as a hero sir , but that man whose house was burned down was a R*pist . So he deserved it "

Mr.Mehta slammed his hands on the desk furiously " I DONT CARE , THAT MAN WAS PAYING US GOOD MONEY EVERY MONTH AND NOW THANKS TO YOU WE WONT GET THAT MONEY , SINCE HE IS FUCKING DEAD "

Ishan's eyes widened, Shubman was right they were all corrupted.

" But sir , we are heroes and heroes protect the innocent "

Mr Mehta laughed like a psychopath unhinged .

" Ishan , Ishan ,Ishan there are no heroes in this city . It is all about the money and who pays best . The innocent can't pay up so we help those who can . Do you get it?"

Ishan was silent , too stunned to speak as he just registered that the man knew his true name , his true identity.

Mr Mehta in all his wicked glory continued .

" This is your last chance , you were brought in to destroy Vinaash. Destroy him and help us or else I shall have to tell your poor father that his son died accidentally trying to save someone"

Anger burst through Ishan's veins " No , I unlike you will not compromise my morals "

Mr . Mehta smirked
" Then I shall have to get you killed , just like how I got your mother  killed."

Ishan was in shock , this man , this evil horrid man was Chakrvyu   . The evil villain who had killed his mother . Too lost in his shock he didn't notice a group of so called heroes coming towards with him .

Mr .Mehta told them " Kill him boys , and make it look like an accident "

_____

Shubman was drinking coffee and watching a cricket match when the door bell rang. He switched on the intercom and spoke "Who is it and what do you want "