Depravity[M?]

This is a proper au with a plot which has smut....

Also ,on a more important note

Happy birthday Lilac_koo, consider this your temporary birthday gift until I can get you a proper one after my exams ...
( Yes I posted this exactly on midnight)
----------

Depravity: Demon x Angel Au ( I made up my own rules , and backstory

( I made up my own rules , and backstory .)
----------

"Don't underestimate the allure of darkness, even the purest hearts are drawn to it"

~Nicklaus Mikaelson

There is something depraved about the way that Shubman looks at Ishan , with darkened eyes of lust .

But then again what else can be expected from the right hand man of the devil himself.

He looks at Ishan , a strong urgency passing through him , corroding him to do something.

He wanted to taint this angel sitting in front of him. Make this angel break his vows of celibacy .

So Shubman tries , tries different tricks of seduction , but he fails .

This aggravates him further , how can he, a 1000 year old demon from hell whose speciality is seduction fail at seducing a simple angel !

It is easier to bring people to the side of sin than to the side of righteousness. The right side had way too many rules to be followed and people don't like rules, hence they get tempted and fall into the allure of sinful desires .

Shubman does not pretend he has many morals left , he knows there is a sort of mania in his mind , he knows that depravity has woven itself into the bare threads of his soul . But he had grown lonely and now wishes to share his depraved desires with someone else . Some one to touch , some one to taint .

And who better to taint ,then Ishan ?

•°•°•∆•°•°•

Ishan , Ishan was an angel ,such was evident from his white wings unlike the black ones the demons of hell had .

He was an messenger angel , the rare few who could travel between the clouds of heaven and the fires of hell to carry messages to and fro.

Ishan never lingered long in hell, he knew that there were certain influences that could cause him to do things that would definitely get him thrown out of heaven .

He is walking down the hallway eager to get out of this sinful place when he bumps into someone.

He bumps into a demon whose reputation precedes him , the devil's right hand himself -Shubman.

He can't help but stare at the demon .

Shubman's shirt hangs loosely on his shoulders, unbuttoned. The smirk on his face slyly revealing his fangs. His eyes flicker red at the sight of Ishan and his black wings subtly flutter.