The Tattoo Artist [M]

Guys , look what I found hidden in my notes app, the first ishman smut i wrote but never posted .

But now I m posting it cause I m bored . Be aware that it's not that good .

Don't ask me what I have written because I myself do not know .

____

Shubman wanted a tattoo . So naturally when he heard from his friends that the best tattoo artist of the country has opened a shop in his locality,he had to go .

But little did he know that he would not only get tattoos but a bucket load of hickies that day .

He waited in que for a long time ,before it was finally his turn . He was the last customer for the day and it was almost closing time .

The receptionist led him to a room lit blue with an led strip light and graffiti art painted on it's walls .

Shubman's anxiety began to rise and so did his hesitation . Did he really want to have something permanent on his body ? Did he really want to sit through the pain ?

But all the hesitation went out the window when he saw the tattoo artist walk in . He would get a tattoo just so that he could have the tattoo artist's hands on his bare skin .

The tattoo Artist was shorter then him ,but slightly more muscular. He had tattoos gracing his arm and pierced ears . Oh and those doe eyes and full lips were going to be the death of Shubman .

The tattoo artist looked as if he could pull off both the bad boy look and the cute boi look depending on his mood .

Perhaps the artist noticed Shubman eyefucking him because he smirked .

" So , what design do you have in mind  ? " He asked .

And Shubman swooned at his voice , there was something about it that was just magical .
Snapping out of his daze he showed the design he wanted .

" And where did you want to get this tattoo done ?"the artist asked , getting the ink and machine ready .

" On my chest , just below the right collarbone. " He answered nervously.

"Strip .........of your shirt " The tattoo artist ordered getting the tattoo equipment ready .

First he disinfected a portion of Shubhi's skin gently and then got the tattoo gun ready.

The whole time all Shubman could do was stare , stare at this handsome man who was touching him so gently . He wondered was he this gentle in bed as well , or ....

Pain, Pain is something that Shubman didn't feel an ounce of whilst getting his tattoo done , how could he be distracted by something irrelevant as a little pain, when he was doing something important as staring at the tattoo artist .

And he knew , he knew that the man with hands on his chest was aware of Shubman's unflinching gaze .

When the tattoo was done, the artist did some vital tattoo aftercare , and all Shubman could think was ' leave the tattoo and do my after care, after you fuck me '

'abbey tharki control your thoughts ' another part of his brain supplied .

The tattoo artist asked " Does it hurt, a lot ?"

"Yes "

" Aww, do you want me to kiss it better ? "

" Yes"

The tattoo artist who had asked the question as a joke was shocked at Shubman's answer and the suggestiveness in his tone.

Shubman for the first time decided to be bold and said
" I still haven't gotten that kiss"