Chapter 178

Since Yan Yan and Liu Shu Yi had been friends for many years, their thoughts were naturally on the same page.

Hearing these words, she had become interested in Han Shu.

Due to her curiosity, she ordered Luo Huai Yuan's subordinates to investigate. Luo Huai Yuan's spies were extremely skilled, and using them to investiage a minor official's household was essentially a waste of heavenly resources. However, they were startlingly efficient. Not two days had passed by the time they investigated the Han household from top to bottom.

Looking at the information they obtained regarding Han Shu's entire life, Yan Yan admired her even more.

Han Shu wasn't a talent but her personality was steady, with some steel behind her gentleness. Whether it was handling internal affairs or other matters, she had her own way of doing things. Furthermore, her family background was simple without any messes and foulness. Her appearance wasn't bad, and it wouldn't be an exaggeration to call her a beauty.

She couldn't be more any more suitable for Yan Mo's situation.

However, Yan Mo would have the final word on whether or not she was suitable.

Furthermore, Shen Yi Yao had picked out several suitable partners during this time. Han Shu's status might be a little low in Shen Yi Yao's mind.

Shen Yi Yao was born in a major household after all. Although Yan Mo had said he didn't care about background, she probably didn't take his words to heart. As a mother, she would ultimately wish for her son to have the best of everything.

Although he had the Zhenguo Duke as his grandfather and a prince as his brother-in-law, he ultimately didn't have much of a foundation. A marital alliance happened to be the best way to fill in this gap. Shen Yi Yao wanted to find in-laws that could help her son.

Yan Yan didn't mention Han Shu to Shen Yi Yao.

First of all, she was afraid Shen Yi Yao would object. Secondly, it was better for Yan Mo to make up his own mind.

Shen Yi Yao gave the likness painting and the information of the two girls she had her eye on to Yan Mo. Yan Yan also gave him Han Shu's information at the same time.

Before long, Yan Mo returned to the Yun Prince Estate.

"Sis, you have your eyes on this one?"

Yan Yan nodded, "It's just for your consideration. This girl is pretty good. She's just a little older." However, she was perfect for Yan Mo. Yan Mo wasn't young either.

Yan Mo rubbed the painting in his hands and didn't speak.

"You don't have to follow my opinion or mom's. You're the one getting married and it's your life. It's naturally best to go with your thoughts. If you don't like them, tell us and we can keep looking."

"Has sis seen her before?" Yan Mo waved the painting in his hand.

"From a distance. I had your brother-in-law's subordinates investigate her. The other two as well."

Yan Yan had the spies investigate Shen Yi Yao's choices. They didn't have major issues but their respective estates had rather complicated environments. Therefore, they weren't as simple as they appeared. Yan Yan had pointed this out in the information she had given him.

Yan Yan wasn't someone who liked to pry. However, since she had come from such a complicated environment herself, she kenw that none of the major households were simple. Yan Mo's marriage naturally had to be considered from every aspect.

It's just that Shen Yi Yao didn't need to be informed about these problems. She was taking care of her babies and still had to worry about Yan Mo's marriage so she was exhausted. These things Yan Yan handled herself. Yan Mo just had to refuse and she would start searching again. She didn't have to bother Shen Yi Yao.