New

Eleni's Pov 

It's Friday. Thank god. We have been told that today a new girl will be joining us. I vaguely remember being told at the beginning of the year that a new girl would be coming in a few weeks so I suppose this is her. I'm yet to meet her. 

I'm sitting with Carmen outside the school. It's absolutely freezing but neither of us want to go into school so we would rather freeze to death. I've decided to tell her all about that girl Jane who said my idea was boring. 

"Elle trust me you have too much patience" "I would have slapped that little bitch" "who does she think she is"

"Well maybe my idea is boring I mean Allie wants to bring in live animals" I say looking at her, 

"Elle it's not a boring idea at all she is just jealous or something I mean what was her fabulous idea" 

"She stormed out before she could present it"

"Omg Elle she deffo didn't have one that's why she stormed out"

"Maybe" 

And with that the bells rings meaning we can't freeze ourselves any longer and we will in fact have to go into the school. 

We have two school bells one is called the five minute bell that one is self explanatory it rings five minutes before class start so you know that you should start making your way there. Then we have the actual bell that bell is to start the class. And then the cycle continues. 

The five minute bell is the one that rang when me and Carmen came inside so I still have a few minutes till class starts meaning I quickly make a stop at my locker. I grab my books and turn around only to be met with an unfamiliar face. It's a pretty girl with long ginger hair. She has pretty brown eyes and she is staring straight at me. 

"Hi there are you Eleni by any chance "

"Oh hi em ye I'm Eleni I'm sorry but I can't seem to remember what your name is"

"Oh I'm new you don't know me"

"Oh thank god I thought I forgot your name"

"Oh ahah no don't worry I'm Georgia" 

"Omg Georgia is such a cute name" "Can I help you with something" 

"Ye so basically this boy, I don't know his name was told to give me a tour of the school, but once we left the guidance counsellors office he told me to go find you" "he just said look for the pretty brunette girl smiling and walking around with a blonde on crutches, and that your name was Eleni, and that you would be more suitable for the tour guide job so here I am"

"Oh ok sure im more than happy to give you a tour" I say completely confused as to who could have said that to her. 

At this point Carmen gives me a hand squeeze and says she will let the teacher know where I am and that she will see me at lunch. I give her hand a quick squeeze back and tell her I will meet her at our usual table. 

"Ok so I guess we start here" "this is the locker area for the juniors so your locker will be here somewhere I assume" I say smiling. 

I continue the whole way around the school and finish back where we started to I decided to bring her out to all the different sports fields. I mean she told me she liked sports. 

I walk out and show her the running track, football fields, tennis courts and field hockey pitches. I then decide to stop by the sports office to introduce her to coach. 

I'm really happy with how things are going at the moment with coach. I have really tried my hardest at all the sessions to show him that I am trying and I think he has realised that. Now when I go he doesn't ignore me or shout at me, he wants to chat and he tried to explain what's going on as best he can. So considering all that,  I decided bringing Georgia to meet him would be a good idea. 

I knock on the sports office door. 

"Come in" I can hear coach shout. 

I open the door and walk in with Georgia. Their coach is sitting doing some of the football team paperwork. 

"Oh hey Eleni what can I do for you"

"I just decided to stop by with our new student, her name is Georgia"

"Hi there Georgia" "are you into sports" he asks her. To be honest I'm not surprised that was his first question. 

"Oh ye I'm really into field hockey" "I played for my last school" she replies smiling. 

"Well that's great I'm sure you will fit right in here" he says looking at her before looking back down at his papers. 

"Ok well we won't disturb you for any longer I have to show Georgia where her classes are"

"Ok well thanks for stoppin by Eleni" coach says giving us a wave as we go to walk out. 

We open the door and that when I am met by a familiar face this time. Oliver. 

"Oliver"

"Eleni"

"What are you up to" I say looking up at him. 

"Just helping coach out with something" he says giving me the tiniest little smile. 

"Oh that's nice well this is our new student Georgia" say looking over at her. 

"We've met" he says looking down at the floor. 

"Oh really, that's great well we better get going" I say looking at him. 

"I'll see you soon Eleni"

"Same for you" I say walking by. 

We continue our walk back to the school building. 

"He really likes you" Georgia says to me with a little smile. 

"Who"

"Oliver"

"Oh no Oliver, I don't think he does" I say not being able to hold in the smile at the mention of his name. 

"He definitely does, he is the one who was supposed to give me the tour but told me to go and find you"

Oliver's Pov

Ms Perry came up to me this morning and asked me to come to her office. It was there that she asked me to give this new girl Georgia a tour. 

Nope. 

No offence to Georgia I'm sure there is nothing wrong with her I'm just not the best at that sort of thing. I mean i wouldn't dream of giving someone in our year that I have been in school with for multiple years a tour never mind a new person I don't even know. 

So what was I going to do. 

The minute I walked out of Ms Perry's office with Georgia I had come up with a solution. 

Eleni. 

Eleni was perfect for this . She is a genuinely a kind person. To be honest sometimes I wish I could be a bit more like her. I mean she is one of those people no one would ever be scared to talk to. You could just walk right up to her and she would have no problem with it. I however walked into the office and looked at Georgia once and she couldn't even get the words out to tell me her name. 

So I did what I thought was best, told her to go find Eleni.