Only her

Oliver's Pov

I don't know what made me want to help her. 

Maybe it's the fact that it actually hurt me to see her so upset. 

Maybe it's the fact that I know she doesn't have anyone else. 

Maybe it's the fact that I wanted to. I wanted to help her. 

Before anyone can judge me. The ability to braid comes from having a much younger sister. 

The reason Jane knows about Eleni's Dad is because Jake told her. Jakes dad is also a police man and both his and my dad were called to the scene when Elles dad was in the accident. Jakes dad was in the car when my dad had to go to her house and they worked out all of the legal issues to do with the crash. So like my dad telling me, I'm sure Jakes dad told him. 

I tell Elle  I will leave first and she can leave after so it doesn't look weird. 

"I'll go first I say" looking at her. 

"Ok" she almost whispers. 

I walk out and gently close the door behind me. 

I don't actually care if it looks weird or not. 

I just want to beat that dicks ass. 

I can see him standing with Jane and some of the other team members. I walk straight up behind him and as he turns around I punch him right in the nose. It immediately starts bleeding and he falls back a few steps. 

Archie's Pov 

I'm putting my gear in my bag after the game when I hear shouting and that's when I turn around only to find Oliver mid fight with Jake. 

Oh Fuck. 

Jakes nose is bleeding everywhere. He walks straight up to Oliver trying to punch him but sorely misses. Oliver goes in for another punch and that's when I run over. I grab his arms and start pulling him back. I don't need him getting into a pointless fight and loosing his captain spot over it. He tries to pulls his arms out of my grip but I hold on. I pull him away from the circle that has formed. 

We walk into the empty changing room. I sit him down. 

"Oliver come on now"

"No stop it Archie"

"What do you mean stop it you know that your gonna loose the captain spot over one of these fights one day"

"I had to"

"You didn't have to do anything Oliver and you know it"

"Would you just hear me out Archie, you spend so much of your time giving out would you just listen" he says his voice starting to rise. 

"Fine but it better be a pretty fucking good excuse" I say. 

"I think outing someone's personal life is a pretty fucking good excuse if you ask me" he says almost shouting" 

"Oliver calm the fuck down, she didn't ask you to punch him" 

"She didn't fucking ask for everyone to know about her dead dad either" he says storming out. 

Fuck. 

It's not often that I see Oliver this wound up. Oliver doesn't  ever react. It's common to see him make rude comments or a rude expression but he does it with a usually emotionless face. Usually he just has no feelings  towards situations. He tends to come across like he just doesn't care, even though I know he does.  He just ignores things or simply doesn't respond to comments but this is different. He is really mad this time.