Special Side Story 1

Their first night

Their first night took place a month after their wedding or one can just say signing of the marriage certificate. After Alarice arrived at the Philleon Empire, she was just greeted by just a dinner banquet as arranged by the Empress Consort saying welcoming the Empress Regnant with a huge grand banquet as she arrived at a foreign country will put too much stress on her so she just prepared a small, formal dinner banquet attended by the nobles from Marquises, Dukes and the Royal Family only.

Alarice didn't mind. For her, Philleon Empire was a battle field and the lesser the people the better for her to deal with. After the banquet she was advised by the Emperor's aide to come at his office and there they signed the Marriage contract.

Well, they don't just sign the marriage contract but also an agreement but let's talk about that later.

The Empress Regnant attended a banquet a month after that. The maids were so excited that she was dressed as beautiful as they can.

Luckily. Alarice's face was considered one of the prettiest in her kingdom. Her golden eyes sparkles with an ametrine necklace and earrings she's wearing. Her silver hair was tied in a half bun, was curled and adorned by a tiara made with ametrine gemstones by the maids.

Her gown was an elegant, body hugging purple gown.

"Your Majesty! You truly are beautiful!" the maid Laura exclaimed.

She smiled. "Oh. Thank you."

That night when she went to the banquet hall, the guests all stopped and looked at her. Her appearance just took their breath away.

After greeting the Emperor and talk to some lady for a while she went to the garden outside for fresh air.

Really. Socializing is exhausting.

She was about to sit down on one of the bench but she heard voices.

"I said I don't want to!" A female voice said

"Come on. I was kindly offering you a drink. Why won't you accept it." Insisted by the man

She went to find the voices and saw a man with brown hair and a woman with black hair. The man was holding a glass of wine and insisting the girl to drink it.

Alarice was smart when it comes to academics and politics. However, in both her lifetimes she only focuses on books in order to learn things but rarely socialize so she knows little of the dirty things of the world. Thus, she can be called as street dumb person.

She snatched the man's wine glass and drink it in one go.

"There the wine is finished. Stop bothering her already!" She said

The man paled when he saw her and run away. The girl was trembling and cannot even look at her.

Why? I thought she'd be happy.

"I-i am ... I APOLOGIZE YOUR HIGHNESS!" she said then run.

E-eh? Why?? ?

She was stunned for a while. Maybe people here doesn't really welcome her.

She decided to just go and rest to her quarters as it's getting hot for some reason.

Is this the aftereffects of alcohol? She asked herself.

She's feeling weird and for some reason she's starting to breath heavily.

What's wrong with me? Is there something on the drink?

She wobble her way towards the hallway. When her knees gave in she was about to collapse but a strong arms supported her.

"What's wrong with you?" Asked the man