Characters' Profile

Hello! So someone asks the Characters description. I was about to just type in the comment section but I feel like it's too long so I I'll just publish this separate part.

Let's start with our ML

Full name: Nicholas Sulien von Cilmair
Age: 29
Height: 6'1
Appearance: He has curly and messy lookinb golden blonde hair which he pushed back with a gel like stuff during office hours or official meetings so it does not distract him but let it loose if he's not at work. It paired with ocean blue eyes. If you know Gojo Satoru from Jujutsu Kaisen, I pictured his eyes to be like that 'coooz I'm so obsessed with his eyes. Haha. He has a fair skin and muscled body. He's a swordsman after all. He has a bit of scars at his back from fighting in wars and childhood trauma. He's a pretty boy with baby face type of face. You know the opposite of our FL Alarice's type. Which is the daddy type, tall, dark and handsome.

Our FL

Full Name: Alarice Estelle de Arze Cilmair
Age: 23 (she married Nicholas at 19)
Height: 5'4
Appearance: She has straight silver hair which extend to her waist with golden eyes. She usually looks like a mess with dark circles under her eyes during hectic times. She has an elegant feature as for her body type she has a voluptuous figure. Which she was actually insecure about as she sometimes sexualize for her body. She was one shade darker from Nicholas skin tone but her skin is flawless.

Original FL

Full name: Qashanna Beatrice Elmea Cilmair
Age: 29
Height: 5'7
Appearance: She has skyblue curly hair down to her waist.  With shining purple eyes. She has soft and sweet features. She was more on slim side but she has the right curves. Her skin color is the same as Nicholas.

2nd Concubine

Full name: Elisha Vashti Laidsa Cilmair
Age: 30
Height: 5'6
Appearance: She has a dark blue straight hair down to her shoulder. She has mature and strong features. She was also on the slim side like Qashanna and her skin tone was actually lighter than Nicholas and the Empress Consort.

1st Prince

Full name: Mael Cassian von Cilmair
Age: 12 years old
Height: 4'7
Appearance: he was little Qashanna with Nicholas's eye color. He has sweet features and always mistaken as a girl when he was little.

2nd Prince

Full name: Naveen Rhyzen von Cilmair
Age: 7 years old
Height: 4'0
Appearance: He was little Elisha with also Nicolas' eye color. Just like his feature he was trying and stubborn. Though rarely mature. He was cute and a bit on chubby side as he was spoiled by the Concubine and Alarice.

Grand Prince

Full name: Yuan Wei Yang
Age: 24 years old
Height: 5'11
Appearance: He has a shoulder length black hair that was tied in low ponytail on his left shoulder with dark eyes. His skin is one shade darker than Alarice. Despite his dark features he has an androgynous face. His eyes were narrow. His body was also muscled properly (?) as he is also a swordmaster. And yes he's a playboy. He just found Hiciel at the front of his residence, one day with a note saying, it's your child take good care of her. (I'll try writing a special side story about him and Hiciel.)

Yang Dynasty Princess

Full name: Hiciel Yang
Age: 8 years old
Height: 4'2
Appeaance: she was little Yuwei with Alarice's silver hair. This is why there was a misunderstanding about the child's origin.

Empress' aide - Count

Full name: Caleb Azure Rizote
Age: 23 years old
Height: 5'10
Appearance: He has a green eyes and brown hair. He wears thick glasses and was considered handsome. He has a pretty mascular body but not much. He was more like on slim side with a right amount of muscle as he prefers reading more than moving the body. He has fair skin. Just like Elisha. There were nobles eyeing to be with him but he only focuses on work.

Emperor's aide - Viscount

Full name: Pierre Ron Limoan
Age: 27 years old
Height: 6'0
Appearance: Pierre was a bad boy type. He has red hair and red eyes. He was like a burning fire haha. He has masculine features and a scar in his left jaw. He has a muscled body. His skin color was a bit dark due to constant training and field work. And he's also always smiling. He's a playboy

--

HI! Author here! This is a request from mafia_writes. He/she was constantly voting for this story and as a gratitude I made this part for you!!

Thanks so much!

I don't know if this is satisfactory but I did my best 😳.

To other readers and silent readers. Thank you so so much! I really really appreciate ya'll!  Muah!