Chapter 1

Y/N POV

"Why the fuck are you here?" Growl my obnoxious older brother.

"What do you mean hyeong? I was invited just like you. " I growl back, showing my teeth and then rolling my eyes at him. He was an ass at times. Well, most of the time. But I know he loves me.

"You should be mated by now, I mean you are way past the age where wolves meet their mates, maybe you do not have one, how does it feel like to be the oldest werewolf virgin?" That came for my younger sister, she can be a bitch also, considering she is already mated.

I was not that old, well, I just turned twenty-five, but wolves usually can tell who are their soulmates at eighteen. Maybe she is right, I do not have a mate. I have heard that some people found mates in the human world. I have searched there also but have not found mine. So maybe I will die a virgin and alone. I could sleep with a human, but why waste my time on a man who is not my soulmate?

"With your looks, men should be crowding my door by now, baby girl." Says Daddy as he ruffles my hair.

"Stop teasing your sister she will find her mate when the time is right," says Mom as she kisses my cheeks.

Do not get me wrong, my family loves me they just like to make jokes that hit my heart hard.

In our world, I was a bit different when it came to looks. My skin was way too pale. My hair was red as wine and so long. My body was far too slender than the normal wolves. The only thing I had for my father was his sky-blue eyes. And well-curved like my mother, although I was slender, some parts were bigger than I wished. I mean, when I entered the human world, men went crazy for God in heaven knows what. Many of them try to get me drunk so they can have sex with me. But considering I am a wolf, I end up making them drunk instead.

"Well, the reason why you are all here today is because...well," I have never seen my dad like this...

"Wh-" I was about to ask, but Mom beat me to it.

"Tell them, honey," she said.

"King Kim Seokjin from the vampire world asked for entry into our world."

"What the fuck does the blood suckered wants???" Asked my brother with rage burning in his eyes.

We did not know much about the vampire world. At least most wolves do not, but I have always been curious about them even though they are our enemy. I have been curious about the other worlds, too. So I always read and try to get as many books as possible.

My father was the Alpha King of the werewolf kingdom, and he always had to be open-minded, considering if we did not want to have a war with
them. Or any other world. We love peace.

"Will you be quiet for a minute and let us hear what Daddy has to say?" I asked because God knows I was curious as hell. Werewolves were never allowed to associate with the Vampires nor mate with them. It was what kept our people at peace.

"He just sent a letter requesting to come to our world. He also mentioned there was something that I should know about the missing wolves."