Chapter 8: Jimin and Taehyung

Y/n POV

"Why?"

"You should rest baby, you must be tired it has not even been forty-eight hours since you entered our world and you have mated with Hoseok and Jin so you should get some sleep, I heard wolves love their rest."

"I-" I began.

"And we know Jin was your first, so we do not want to pressure you into thinking that you have to mate us now."

"I am not pressured, and my wolf healed me, so I am ok. It feels so good now, but wait, how did you guys know all of that?"

"We are brothers. We can communicate mentally just like wolves, but that only happens in the royal bloodline. Jin warned us." Taehyung said as he rubbed behind his neck.

"I can assure you that I am doing pretty good." I was now lying on my back with both of them on each side. They were both facing me on my sides.

I turned my head to Taehyung and then lifted my hands to his face, I traced the side of his face down his jawline, and he smiled, which drew my attention to his lips. His face was so close to mine that I could feel his breath on my face.

He leaned in closer until his nose was touching mine.

I could not help myself as I pressed my lips to his. It was an innocent kiss, but I wanted more, so I opened my mouth and sucked on his bottom lip at first he did not respond he allow me to explore his mouth as he parted his lips to give me better access, vampires are pretty patient was my thoughts as I bit his lips but not too hard, that did it! as he groaned and kissed me back. His tongue touched mine and then he sucked on mine and I turned to face him, I felt Jimin lips touch my shoulder and Taehyung's hands on my hips rubbing in a circular motion, Jimin's hand moved between Taehyung and I as he squeezed one of my breasts. Then pinched my nipples sending a shock wave down to my clit making me moan and pushed my arse to his front, his very hard front, I think I was on fire. As their hands move over my body. Taehyung hands that were on my hip moved between my legs, I lifted them to give him more access he used his fingers to part my flesh and rubbed my clit as he kissed me deeper, I turned my body so I was lying on my back once more, and lifted my legs and opened them so he can touch me, I was craving so much more, Taehyung finger slowly pushed into me just as jimin lash onto one of my breast, and I came right there moaning in Tae's mouth as he continues to move his finger in and out of me, jimin uses his other hand to squeeze the nipple that he was not sucking the sensation from their touches was driving me crazy as I felt another orgasm built up again.

I wanted them naked, so I used my hands to unbutton their shirts. Then let go of Tae's lips.

"Take your clothes off." Then I remember...

"What the fuck?" I heard them say and I giggled because I used a spell to get them naked.

"Oh, there is much to learn about me, mates!" I said as I saddled Taehyung and leaned over to kiss his lips. His dick was bracing against my core as I leaned over him, I slowly sank down on his dick and I took him ever so slowly into me. Gosh, these men were huge everywhere.

I heard Jimin laugh and felt Tae's as I kissed him. I guess they can read minds also. Luckily, I surprised them with that spell. My mind was blocked, so they could not have known that was coming. He held my hips as I took all of him and kissed me deeply. I rotated my hips, something I picked up from Jin and Hoseok, then lifted up and went down slowly, Taehyung groaned as I used my inner muscles to squeeze his dick tight. I started moving, and he used his hands on my hips to guide me up and down. I stopped kissing Taehyung and sat up, Tae helped me move as I leaned over to Jimin and kissed him, and he responded right away. I used my hands to rub his dick as I kissed him. Jimin moaned in my mouth.

Taehyung lifted me off of him, making me protest. But then he told me to saddle Jimin.

So as Jimin lay on his back, I put my legs on his sides, but Tae pulled me down so that my face was next to Jimin's dick and my arse in the air. He slowly pushed into me again, Jimin lifted up a bit, taking his weight on one hand as he held a handful of hair in his hands, and guided my head to his dick again. My lips lifted into a smile as I sucked his huge mushroom head. I moaned as Taehyung moved faster in me, I was so close. I felt Tae's dick swell, and just like his brothers, he got bigger he held my shoulders and pulled me away from Jimin as he held me up and moved my hair then kissed my shoulder and then the spot where he was going to bite, I felt his fangs break my skin just as we both came, I moaned as he let go pulling out of me slowly but I had to taste him too my wolf crave it as I turned in his arms, he tilted his head and stoop down lower allowing me to bite his neck and just like with Hoseok I drank his blood too. This time, a little longer, then let go and wiped my mouth with the back of my hands while looking him in the eyes.

"You are truly amazing." He whispered. I felt Jimin got up.

"Where are you going?" I asked without looking away from Tae.

"Well...to take a cold shower love."

"No."

"No?"

I kissed Tae's lips, then turned to look at Jimin, then climbed off the bed.

"Let me take a shower with you, but not a cold one, I will be back, Tae."

"Take your time, baby." Was his response as he lay back down, then I heard him say, I wonder what she did to my clothes.

I clicked my fingers and heard him make a weird sound, making me smile as I entered the bathroom with Jimin.

"So bath or a shower?" I asked as I closed the distance between us.

****
Tae MV is amazing!
Until next week, guys, stay safe!