Chapter 4. New Home!

Y/N POV

It did not take us long to reach the vampire world.

As I stepped into their world, it felt different, and that was strange considering I had visited all the other worlds before. So many smells hit me at once. My wolf was going even more crazy, and I was hardly able to contain her.

"Something is wrong, Jin." As I held his hand so tight, if he was not a vampire, it would have been broken by now.

"What is wrong, honey?" Honey? I wanted to laugh, but my beast was driving me nuts.

"My wolf is going crazy, I can hardly contain her." My wolf Lulu was the only white wolf to exist after a decade, usually a werewolf gets to meet their wolf when they turn eighteen but I have always had Lulu even though I could not shift till the original time, and when I did it scared the shit out of my parents because I was different. I could even talk to her for as long as I could remember. That is one of the reasons I knew from the start that my mate was not a werewolf. It is one of the reasons I was so strong also. She was not exactly a wolf, to be exact. I was born on a red eclipse. How can I explain all of that to my mate while trying to contain her? Luckily, we were still in a forest, but I could smell that vampires, and so much more were just about ten minutes away. She was a crazy bitch and this was new territory.

"Do you want to let her out?" He asked, trying to comfort me as much as he could.

"Hell no, she is different from other wolves, holy fuck behave, Lulu, you are driving me crazy."

"Then mate him now and I will behave, you do not even know what is waiting for you." She said. How could she!

"You want me to do it here, my first time to be here, on the ground?" I asked in disbelief. Well, it was not out of the ordinary. That is how wolves mate, anytime and anywhere, but she knew how important this was for me.