Chapter 2: The Meeting

Y/N POV

I wanted some air, and there was so much on my mind that I had not told my parents the whole story of how I was attacked. I wondered why those things were collecting supernatural beings. As I walked through the forest, I smelt several wolves. But my eye caught one pair. They were so engrossed in their lovemaking that they did not even bother to look up. They must have sensed me by now. But continue like I was not even there. I was captivated by them. The male wolf had his mate's legs parted as her hands braced on a tree, he was slamming into her so hard, the smell of sex filled the air as he pulled her head back and bit her neck while his other hand rubbed between her legs, he let go of her head and she moaned so hard sending goosebumps all over my body. Will I ever experience that? The feeling of a man inside of me? I turned away and walked slowly back in the direction that I had just come. Now, my mind was filled with other thoughts. My body has never been on fire for anyone. Because I do not have a mate. I wanted to have everything that other wolves had. Why did I have to be so different? I hurried home, took a hot bath, and slept. Tomorrow the vampire will come. Tomorrow, another day.

He was entering our world within the next hour. He is in, The Vampire King. We have decided to hear what he has to say about the missing wolves. There is a lot that I have not told my parents yet because I did not want them to worry. Again, my mind went back to how the blade felt as it ripped my flesh open. I shiver and shake my head. There's no need to think of the past. It is long gone. I am fine, well physically, not emotionally. I kept thinking about what I could have done and what I should have done differently. I shook my head and focused on the task at hand. There are more important things to worry about now.

I head downstairs to where I will be meeting a vampire for the first time. I may be a princess but not the sort that wears pretty dresses. Leather plastering my body, at least just below my ass so that I could move freely, I was a warrior, and I dressed like one, preparing for anything. My mother and sister rolled their eyes as they saw my outfit while my brother let out a little laughter, but I was unbothered.

"I know you would dress like this." My mother said as she and my sister put me in a sitting position and did my hair, putting on some sort of headband that looked like a halo on my head. Just as they finished, we heard through the link that the Vampires had entered our world.

We stood up and waited for him to enter the room. I smelled him before I saw him. His scent was so intoxicating that my wolf woke up right away.

This can not be happening...

Holy fuck...

I clamped my knees together as I tried to stand straight as he entered and our eyes met for the first time. It was like falling off a high building because my heartbeat sped up, and my body no longer belonged to me. He broke eye contact, and then he looked at me from head to toe.

It's him...

"Do not tell me!!!" Screamed my brother and father through our link!

"Yes" was all I could say before their stare bore into me but all my attention was on him, his eyes flashed red then he took a deep breath in...before clearing his throat then turned to my father...with his hand stretched out...

"I am Kim Seokjin, it's a pleasure to finally meet the famous Alpha King," he said with the most breathtaking smile that almost made me fall for real, luckily there was a wall behind me.