Chapter 13: True self.

Y/n POV

I completely shifted my wolf and took the power surge that had me rolling on the floor.

My mates experience some amount of power also because from within my wolf and I could see them holding their heads. I heard my parents and siblings screaming my name as my connection strengthened because I was in wolf form, I could feel their worries as my wolf let out a loud growl that knocked out a wall close to us.

"I have done all that I can y/n, your true power has awakened, I will have to leave you for a while but I will be back just trust me," she said as my body transformed and tears rolled down my eyes. I screamed as I felt her leave me for the first time in my life.

"No!!!!" I screamed as I lost consciousness.

"Where was I?" As I opened my eyes, I saw a bright light that almost blinded me, I covered my eyes with my hands.

Was I dead?

"No, dear," I turned around so fast and went on alert. My wolf senses were gone, but I was still me, right? I could defend myself!

"I bet you can." Then I saw a beautiful woman well, she looked like me quite similar but her hair was long and black. I watched as she came closer.

"I see that your true self has awoken."

"What does that mean? Lu said that too just before she left me." I said as tears settled in my eyes.

"She protected you, as it was her duty to always protect you. She is just resting. You will see her in a bit."

"Who are you? And where am I?" So many questions were running through my mind.

"Impatient much." Those words reminded me of Jungkook as I remembered my mating with him, I blushed and heard her laugh. Is she seeing and hearing all my thoughts?

"You are in my world, so yes."

"Please answer me," I asked as she was now standing in front of me.

"Well, you might not remember, but it is you who volunteered on this quest, even though it is your destiny, it's just that we were a little late to see that you were perfect for this anyways your memories will be awake when you go back to your world but, you were the one that wanted to protect the supernatural beings, again it was how it was supposed to be, it's a good thing we did not make any mistakes or else this would have all been in vain."  She was speaking so fast that I could hardly understand what she was saying.

"What do you mean?"

"I have five daughters, you are my last born, there was a meeting with the ruler, which is your father, there was a prediction saying that all the supernatural worlds will cease to exist in the next thirty years in the supernatural world, twenty-five have already passed since it took that long for your powers to be awaken."

"I do not understand what you are saying. How can I be your daughter when I was born to the Alpha King and the Alpha Queen?"

"You chose to be born in the werewolf kingdom, it was all decided before you left, all your sisters have already been with their other half, and you were the only one who has not been married for thousands of years, anyways you will remember it when you return, it will come in time, but this quest please remember what you set out to do, your mates will also discover so many new things now because of you, they will change, my time is running out, I will try to communicate with you again. Protect the supernatural world they deserve to live."

"Your wolf will return with you. It's already been too long since you have left, and your mates have also awakened too. When you have your memories back, you will explain everything to them. Remember, we love you. Please return safely, my daughter." She said and kissed my lips before she disappeared.

"Wake up now, Y/n,"

"Lu...?? Lu, is that you????"

"Yes, now open your eyes."

When I opened my eyes, I was surrounded by my mates. How long was I out for?

"Baby, baby, are you alright?" I rubbed my eyes, taking a deep breath it felt like I had not breathed for a long time.

"Yes." I took several deep breaths, and then Jin and Taehyung helped me sit up.

"Are you all ok?" I asked, making eye contact with all of them. My eyes opened wide as I saw from their neck down to their chest that they were now tattooed with mated marks, but it was so different from what I saw before. A pain hit my head, I held it and groaned.

"Baby, answer us, are you ok?" But words were not coming out as I closed my eyes and flashed of me into a huge hall with several people standing behind me, in front of them all was my mother the one that I met just now, and four other women with a man standing next to each of them. But all my focus was on the man in front of me sitting on a throne. He smiled loving me as if he wanted to hold me, then his expression changed as I saw his face change to hurt and worry, I heard the woman who was my mother start sobbing along with the other four women as the men held them, comforting them.

Then he said, "As this is your heart's desire, I will grant you your wish." As his eyes tear up, but he holds his composure.

"Y/n!"

I cleared my throat.

"I am sorry, just give me a minute. Can I get some water, please?" Jungkook pushed between them and brought a glass with a straw in it for me to drink. I smiled, closed my eyes, and took a sip.

I groan and almost choke as another pain hits my head.

"Maybe you should lay down back. We can talk about this when you feel better. We woke up yesterday als-."

"Wait, what do you mean? How long was I out for?" I asked again.

"We were all out for three days, we woke up yesterday, and today, well, you woke up, so it's been four and today, which makes it five since the day is almost finished." Says Jimin.

"How are you all feeling?" As I try to touch each of their faces. Making sure they were ok. When I was satisfied that they were ok, I let out a breath that I did not know I was holding.

Another pain hit my head, and I groaned again.

"Lay with me, I promise I will tell you everything as soon as this pain leaves ok?"

They all nodded.

My werewolf parents were coming, and I felt them close, but I needed to sleep some more to sort out my thoughts and get my memory back.

***
P.S. Not Edited.
Until next week!