Chapter 3: Her Mate:Jin

Y/N POV

My family gave me some privacy, so I took him up to my room. And yes, wolves live with their parents and pack mates. Even though my brother behaves like I am from a hold different world sometimes, maybe because I have not been around for several years. Wolves can choose to move, however, we never did, we lived in a huge castle since my dad was the Alpha King. Most Wolf families stick together, so my siblings and their mates, along with other wolves, live here also. There are various packs in our kingdom, with Alphas also.

He walked in first, and I turned to close the door. Just as it closed, my front was plaster to the door, and his front bracing on my back. His huge body felt so hard but comforting. His face was buried in my hair as he held onto my hips.

"It is not good to sneak up on a wolf,"

"I bet you already knew before I even touched you." He whispered in my ear. Making a shiver run down my spine. Then he turned me around so fast and plastered his lips to mine, his lips tasted like heaven, gosh he was way taller than me, I got on my toes and tried to mimic his every movement as much as I could he picked me up, I wrapped my legs around his waist and soon my back was hitting the bed as he kissed me so hard, my legs had fallen open and with him between them, it was just a thin layer of leather and his pants between us, I could feel his very huge dick bracing on me, directly at my core, my wolf wanted to mate him, right here, right now. She was screaming in my head. He pushed his dick rubbing it on my core. Making me moan while he continued to kiss me, my hands ran down his broad back, pulling him closer to me.

But then he suddenly stopped kissing me and lifted a bit. Looking at me.

I can see that his canine had lengthened a bit. It looks somewhat like ours when we get angry. He licked his lips and smiled.

"Do not worry, I would not bite you...yet" he said, his voice vibrating through his chest, making me shiver even more.

"I was not worried, I would allow you to do anything to me right now," I said truthfully.

He laughed. Drawing my attention to his lips again.

"I would love to do a lot, but we have guests," he said. Looking at the door, I smelled them.

"I finally met my mate. Why are you guys behaving like he will eat me alive???" I said out loud, then laughed when they moved.

This time, I kissed him first and wrapped my legs around his waist, pulling him to my core to get some more friction down there...I was humping him as I move my hips trying for his dick to rub me where I needed it as I deepen the kiss, he was allowing me to do whatever I wanted. My wolf was going crazy she wanted him like there was no tomorrow. He groaned as my hands threaded through his hair, tugging it a bit as we kissed.

I bet he looked great without clothes on...I was about to lose the button that was holding on for dear life on his shirt.

Then he stopped me again, this time pulling us both in a sitting position and me away from him. I was about to scream in frustration, I just wanted what I never had. Is it so hard to give me what I wanted? I pouted.

"We need to talk before we leave." I did not want to talk. What I wanted was to jump him and rip his clothes off, but I saw it was hard for him, too. As he rubbed my cheek most lovingly.

"Do not think that I don't want you, I want to rip that little thing off since I first saw you, but we have to leave soon so just take whatever you need most, also my brothers well we are all different, ignore them and our household does not associate with all vampire like the werewolves we manage our affair differently, I will explain how it works later, although the vampires will know that a wolf has entered our world they would not question a king. Despite what you have heard, vampires are more open-minded than the werewolf population. My mother and father have gone to the human world and would come if we request them to, but other than that, they tend to leave us on our own." He was speaking so fast.