Chapter 11: Joon

Y/n POV

Although they said that, they did not come into the pool with us because I was shivering.

Jin came with a towel, and yoongi lifted me up so that he could collect me. He wrapped the towel around me, then picked me up bridal style, then kissed my temple.

Jimin went with a towel and pulled Yoongi up from the pool I watched as he wrapped the towel around his waist. My eyes opened wide as I saw he was still hard. He must have felt my gaze on him because his eyes looked directly into mine, making me blush.

"It is good to have you back, bro." Says Tae as he puts his arms over yoongi shoulder and then whispers, she is amazing, right?

He took his eyes off me and nodded.

"You must be tired, baby." Says Hoseok

"Oh, we prepared dinner for you," says Jimin, all excited to feed me. But I was yarning.

"Maybe you can feed me," I whispered and closed my eyes as I hugged Jin close.

I fell asleep. Well, given the day I had.

It was not a bed I was lying on when I finally woke up... I opened one eye and peeked through it to be greeted by the handsome face of Jin. His eyes were closed. My head was on his shoulder, so I had a pretty good look at his face because it was turned to me. My naked body was sprawled on him. There was just a white sheet that was just covering me from my waist down. I lifted my hand slowly and traced the outline of his face without touching him, his eyelashes were so long, that I used my finger to lightly tap them then traced his nose and his lips all without touching him again.

His lips were so pink, I licked mine. I so badly wanted to kiss him. Before I could second-guess my decision, he brought his lips to mine and kissed me ever so gently.

"Hmmm, you taste so good," he said when he let go.

"You wer-en't sleeping?" I asked as I swallowed.

"Vampire hardly needs sleep, honey, but I love having you on top of me, I can be your bed anytime." He said with a wink and kissed my nose. Making me smile.

"How long was I out for?" I asked, looking around to see yoongi reading a book on a couch not far from the bed. There was also Hoseok lying on the bed next to us with one of his hands under his head, and a couple of buttons of his shirt were opened. Fuck these men were so fucking hot. Where were the other two? I heard someone clear their throat, and I saw Tae coming out of a room that looked like a bathroom because of all of the steam and the towel that was hanging from his hips. My eyes popped open wider when he dropped it, smirked at me and pulled open a drawer, took out a boxer, and put it on.

"I see sleeping beauty has woken." Says Jimin with a huge smile as he comes in from another door. Where the hell was I?

"It has been close to twenty-four hours, honey." Said Jin bringing my attention back to him.

"What? And you did not wake me up or put me down Jin? I know you are busy, I am sorry." I said, looking anywhere but at him now.

He used his hands to turn my face back to him.

"Hmmm you are my mate, honey, I did do anything for you plus I have my other brothers to help out so nothing was missed we all agree that you looked quite comfortable so we did not want you to wake." He said, kissing my lips lightly. I smiled when he braced his forehead against mine.

"By the way you should eat, someone is dying to meet you," says Tae as he wheels in a tray with food. When did he leave?

"Someone?" Pay attention y/n sniff the air, I got up on my knees lifted my nose, and sniffed. I heard several groans. But another scent hit me. Holy fuck! My eyes opened wide. As my nipples stand at attention and my pussy got wetter.