Chapter 12. Youngest! kook!

Y/n POV

I took a long shower and washed my hair. I just finished drying it and put it in a bun when I really looked myself in the mirror.

All the love bites were gone, but what puzzled me was my mating mark. Why don't I have it? Even wolves mated to humans leave mating marks. Was it because my mates were vampires?

Lulu has not answered any questions that I asked lately. She was usually babbling nonstop.

Lu, I know you are hiding things from me, but we are one. Are we not?

"When the time is right, you will know everything, and you aren't completely mated yet."

And with that, she said she was tired and went to sleep. I asked what she meant by not being completely mated as yet. I just let her be after she refused to answer, pretending to be snoring. I rolled my eyes at her dramatic madness.

Then I remembered Jhope's picture. The one that had seven men with me on it, does that means I have one more mate, oh my fucking God it does! I remembered there were seven brothers! That means all of them are my mates, and I have yet to meet the youngest who has not returned as yet. Wonder what he was like? I found a T-shirt that smelled like Taehyung and put it on after sniffing it. I really did not feel like wearing underwear, plus this was to my thighs. I sniffed the shirt again, He sure does smell delicious, I bite my lips and squeezed my legs together what the fuck, I am like a bitch in heat.

"You are a bitch, and you will go into heat soon, awww I will be having so much fun fucking all those hulks of a man, filling me up to the brim, let me have all of them at once, what fun that will be, gosh my mouth is watering." As she flashes images of them taking me hard.

"Fuck Lu, I thought you were tired and sleeping, and now you making me so fucking horny, look what you did!" Did those flashes make me orgasm?????

"What the fuck lu!!!!" I screamed as my juice ran down my leg.

"Just wipe it up, fuck you sure can wine!" She said as she laughed and then closed her eyes back.

I cleaned myself up so much for showering, but it was almost half of the day, and they had not returned, so I went to the kitchen, the place was pretty empty, but I knew other vampires were around I could smell them it just that they were keeping a distance from me. Well, my stomach was more important.

I found some things and made a sandwich and drank some juice.

When my stomach was full, I went to the sink and just finished washing my plate when I smelt him. He was so close to my back.

He closed the distance between us and sniffed my hair just like the others did.

"What do we have here..." He spoke into my ears, his voice sounding so sexy that it made all the hair on my body stand at attention. His hands went around my waist as he pulled me flush to his body, which made the T-shirt expose me a little as I felt the cold air to my front.

"I'm Y/n, y-ou must be my mate." Did I shudder? I swallowed when he rubbed his nose down my neck.

"Hmm, I'm Jungkook." He said and turned me to face him, holy fucking gods, my eyes opened so wide as I took in his feature.

"Oh my fucking god, you are so handsome." Did I say that out loud? I did, didn't I? Because he smiled, making my heart skip a beat.

"That's my line, beautiful," he said as he ran a finger down my cheek. He was hugging me to his front, his body looked bigger, isn't he the smallest?