Chapter 5: His Mate.

Jin POV

She was every man's dream come true, I had waited for her, for so long, when I first saw her I forgot everything about how they never mate with outsiders well except for humans. I had to pretend and try not to look at her when all I wanted was to have her for myself.

She kept stealing glances at me. I smiled on the inside. I tried my best not to listen to her parent's thoughts except when we just met, and she confirmed that I was her mate.

Now she was in my arms. I have so much to tell her and so much to ask her.

"So vampire shift?" She asked as she lay on my chest, running her fingers in a circular motion.

"The royal household is different from other vampires. We are pure-blood vampires that have different powers, and that was my semi-true form." He answered.

"So you have a different form also." She whispered.

"Yes, tell me about your wolf, I connected with her just now. You might be tiny, but your wolf is huge." It was different. She was different.

"I could hear your thoughts now, um, since we are mated."

Yes, wolves connect telepathically.

"Do all mates connect like that?"

"Yes, it's a connection that we have to keep mates close, so now we can use our minds to connect when we are far away from each other."

"I have heard about that, now are you willing to tell me about your wolf?" She nodded

"Well, my wolf is different from the normal werewolf. She is a white wolf... she is a, um, a Lycan."

"Lycan??? Aren't those myths?"

"My parents said I was the first lycan to ever be born in a decade. They had to research the history books because no one knows much about lycans."

"To keep me safe at first, my father told me not to shift, but somehow, my wolf communicated with him while I was sleeping. Since then, I was allowed to do everything, including train like all the other wolves, first, they were afraid of me but then I was accepted, I became the first female warrior of our kind because of my strength."

"It must have been hard and scary."

"You are the first to ever ask me that, I know my parents felt it, but they tried not to show it."

"Well, you have me now. We can share everything ok."

"Do you wanna take a nap, or do you wanna take a shower," I asked, looking down at the blood on her legs. Blood is something that I drink from time to time, but seeing hers makes me worried.

She laughs... my thoughts...

"I am fine, I could do it again, can we???" She asked again with all the innocence I had never seen in a person before. She was so pure. This time, I did hide my thoughts.

"We can, but first let me clean you up," I told her as I picked her up, took her into the shower, and washed her, making sure she was not bruised.

"My wolf healed me, and I usually heal very fast,"

I turned her around and saw a long scar from her neck down her back.

"Who the fuck did this!!"

She turned around quickly and hugged me. Comfort?? I was supposed to comfort her.

"I got that from the thing that is taking our people. Let's finish washing up, and I will tell you all about it, ok?"

God knows I wanted to do more than just wash her up, but I have to behave!

I wrapped her in a fluffy towel picked her up, and took her back to the bed. It was a mess, but it will be our memory forever.

"By the way, how do you know it was my first time?"

"Unlike many other beings, wolves wait on their mates." She nodded and smiled.

"The last place I went was the fairy world to look for my mate, when I discovered he was not there I spent time learning their ways as I always do every time I visit the other worlds. This time I had made a friend there we became very close, she was wonderful, one night I slept over at her place and that is when it happened, I felt it and sensed it before it attacked, I almost had it but same time my friend came running in and it knocked her out so I tried to get to her before he could take her away but then it used some sort of weapon and that caught on my back I was not worried at that time because werewolves heal pretty fast. I managed to continue fighting him stalling for time until the other fairy came because by now we would have been so loud and they did come, but by then, I had bled a lot, I used my last strength to tell the fairy prince that had come what to do to stop the bleeding and pass out. He took care of me, I woke up one week later and found that the scar was permanent. My friend was ok but someone else was taken the same night."

"Wow, what kind of weapon could do that damage on a werewolf?"

"I have not told my parents the entire story, just that I was attacked. If it were not for the skills I learned in the witch world and demon world, I would have been dead."

"You learned skills from the different worlds?"

"Yes, since my mate was not from any of the other worlds, I decided to spend my time learning new things."

"You are truly amazing, honey."

"Honey?"

"Because you are sweet, though I am yet to taste you."

"Taste me?"

"Yes."

"How?"

"Like this." I threw the towel away and went down her body, spreading her legs and licking her pussy from back to front.

"Holy fuck." She whispered my angel sounds so sexy when she curses.

I pulled her clit into my mouth and suck her, she was leaking already what a good girl.

"I know you have returned to the territory brother now bring my mate back!" Says Hoseok. He was the only one that was left in our world. My other brothers is due to return soon also. But wait...his mate??

"Jin, are you ok?" My mate asked. Because I had frozen in place.

"What the fuck you mean your mate? She is my mate!!"

"What???"

"Yes, Hoseok, she is mine!"

"Who is Hoseok, and why are you fighting for a mat- Wait me???"

Updates Every Friday!