Chapter 16: Y/N

Y/n POV

"Because if I had done that, I would never find my mate." In the Immortal Realm, I had never shed a tear, but here even after I had gotten my powers back, my tears rolled down my cheek I wiped them away shaking my head and asking my mates not to come.

"If I went to the underworld and killed him, I would never meet you all because I would have killed him and gone back to the Immortal Realm, living alone for the rest of my life. The sage told me that it was my choice to make, I know I am selfish for putting the world in danger, but I wanted to meet you all, I saw all of you but since I did not have my memory I could not find you, but this was the path I decided to take, my parents were against it at first because the sage told me that I needed to be born into the supernatural world to learn about it only then I will be able to grow and find my mates and regain my memories when the mate bond was triggered. I am so sorry." I said, looking down at my fingers, refusing to look up.

"Oh y/n, I am happy you made that decision because we all want you here."

I looked up, and they all smiled and nodded at Jin's words.

"So can we not go now and kill him?" Asked yoongi.

"No, it's too late now. His army has grown and even if I could summon the Immortal army, it could put your world in danger without the right precautions so we need to make proper plans on how to move forward first then we will attack and wipe out his world." I said with determination. This time, I will do it right. This time, I will kill him.

"Tell us how we can help you." Says Jimin.

"First, I will help you train your new powers, then we will reach out to the other kings and let them know what is happening and how to protect their world."

After that, they fed me, and now we were back in the room.

I pushed them all in front of me, letting them go in before me, then closed the door, bracing my back against it.

"I know we have hardly spent time together, and now I have dropped a bomb on you all, I am sorry I am not the best mate."

"You are everything and more than we could ever ask for, honey." Says Jin. Somehow, they kept the space between us, waiting for me to finish my words.

"Yes, we have a God as our mate." Says Hobi, giving me a smile that made my heart beat faster.

"No, I am the lucky one, I am so lucky to have each one of you," I said and clicked my fingers, stripping all of us.

"Lu, trigger my heat, I am ready," I told her.

A hot pain hit my abdomen, and then a sweet smell took over the air around us.

"What's happening?" Asked Joon as his body reacted. I heard several of them groan.

"I am in heat, and it's going to take all night for you to satisfy my hunger," I told them, then walked towards them.

They all stepped forward, but Taehyung was the first to reach me. He picked me up, and I wrapped my legs around his waist and kissed him, moaning. He held me up as he climbed on the bed. My back hit the bed, but I refused to let go of him. My legs pulled him closer to my core.

I bit his bottom lips, drawing blood, then licked it.

The others were lying on the bed also. I could see that it was taking everything in them not to pull Tae away because my heat had set their body on fire also. Tonight, I will give them my everything because I should cherish each moment with them, as my future is uncertain. But I can not let them know that I must make them strong.

"Make love to me, Tae, give me your everything," I said as I used my legs to pull his erection into me. I moaned as my body was dripping wet, the effect of the heat, my walls contracted as he went all the way in, and I kissed him hard.

"Now fuck me hard!" I demanded he stilled and looked into my eyes then started to move in and out of me our slapping bodies and grunts and moans took over the room. I could feel the tension of the others but focused on Tae as he moved in me, his body hit mine hard building up my orgasm. He bit above my breast, making me groan as my orgasm broke through. He lifted his head to look me in the eye. Some of my blood was dripping down his chin, and I used my tongue to lick it...

"So fucking hot," says Jungkook.

I felt Tae junk in me, he was coming, just the thought of him breaking into me made me come again.

He kissed me twice and then came off of me.

"There is no need to continue, baby. we can take care of ourselves if you are alright." Says yoongi.

"Oh baby we will be fucking all night," I said as I crawled toward him he was sitting at the edge of the bed, saddling his waist and staying on my knees, then used my hands to hold his erection then guided it, into me, all the while looking into his beautiful eyes. He groaned when he was all the way in me, his hands held my hips.

"If that is what you want, I am yours to do as you please." He said, then sucked on my breast. My head went back, and I lifted up and then dropped down back on his hard length.

He helped me move as he sucked my nipples.

Soon, I was moving so fast that my orgasm built up. Time seemed to have slowed down as I sank my teeth into his neck just as he sank his into my breast, I groan as my orgasm broke through he soon followed, AZ I felt his dick move in me.

I kissed his lips then.

Then, I looked at the others over yoongi shoulder. My wolf power shines through my eyes as I take her strength, ready to take on more than just one now.

Yoongi stood and put me down on the bed.

I went on all fours as I crawled towards my next target.

I smiled they were all mine...

****
Ps. Not Edited
Until next Friday!