Chapter 14: True Self Part 2

Y/n POV

I slept for another two days, and most of my memories came back.

I remembered everything from my true parents.

A memory of me as a child being mischievous popped up and how my sisters defended me, I was a spoiled brat but was loved by my parents and everyone around me. As I grew, I became stronger than my siblings and became more responsible, earning me the position of the God of War. Well not earned, I was born with the power of the God of War and it awoke when I was Twelve, with that came strict training and challenges to make me stronger, but because of my power, I was able to heal faster than any Immortal. My parents did not want to see their baby hurt, but after a while and a lot of convincing, they left me to fulfill my destiny.

I was from the Immortal Realm as I recall my true identity. There was a war between the Immortal Demogorgon and the Immortals, it was a battle of true power, my father refused to send me but it was my duty to protect the Immortals because I had the power of the God Of War.

Demogorgon betrayed the Immortals because he was power drunk, and he was sent to the underworld after I defeated him and his minions. I was severely wounded in the battle but healed fast. He became the Immortal enemy as he was an evil jerk who wanted to rule the world.

He became stronger and now is the leader of the underworld after he killed God taking his powers. That made me train harder, but then the old sage of the Immortal saw the future where Demogorgon took over the supernatural beings training them as slaves using their powers to go to the Immortal Realm, he made them into his puppets doing his evil bidding.

The sage told my father, who was the ruler of the Immortal Realm, but before the meeting was held the Sage showed me something, something that made me drop to my knees as I saw the Immortal Realm destroy and my perfect world crumble. So when we were summoned, I volunteered to go to the supernatural world to prevent Demogorgon from turning them into slaves.
That was the only way I could prevent destruction in the Immortal Realm. Even if it means dying in the supernatural world. I would make the ultimate sacrifice just for the happiness of the Immortal and supernatural beings.

The sage told me that my powers would be awakened when I found my mate, I had no idea that it would take so long, but now I understand that through this journey and finding my mates, I had made true friends with the different supernatural worlds without realizing that my true purpose had already begun because I was now friend with each of the kings of the worlds of the supernatural.

I learned about their powers and weaknesses as I trained in every world. Their world was connected by a teleport channel but what they did not know is that it was just that teleport that separated them, as they were one huge world that was surrounded by barriers that they could not see. Each one of them was just part of one huge world, even though it may seem endless to them it was not. If the barriers were destroyed, their world would be combined, making them easy to enslave.

Clearing my mind, I opened my eyes and saw that I was alone in the room. I smiled they were close but giving me space as they already knew I was up. I got up from the bed and went into the shower, letting the water run down my body, easing some tension. Then, I stood in front of the mirror, looking at my reflection. My hair was now white and a hint of gold, and it was longer than before, almost to my knees. My body was now tattooed, as I was the God of war, that was tattooed above my breast, there was a pattern from my neck down my front to my hip, then around my back like a vine coming around to my other hip and joining at my belly button. It was beautiful. Then I got dressed. When I came out of the room, all of them were at the door waiting.

"Hmmm, I missed you all," I said as I rushed into their arms. I felt them all around me, I closed my eyes, breathing them in.

"Some people were about to rip the door open. They have no patience." I giggle as jungkook looks at Jin, giving him a terrible stare.

"Hmmm, I bet I would have ripped it open if one of you was taking so long to open the door, but thank you all for doing that. Now give me kisses!" That was all they needed as I kissed every one of them. Ohhh all this touching is making me so horny as I kissed Jungkook he squeezed my arse. Making me gasp.

When I finished kissing them, they hugged me again. I could do this forever.

"By the way honey your parents and siblings requested to come, we told them you are awake they wanted to come since they connected with you last before you passed out, but since they could not get in contact with non of us because we were out also, they got on to one of my secretaries thank God I left a card with your father," dad left his territory unguarded?????

"Tell my dad to let my brother stay in the territory."

"No, wait, I will tell him!"

"Daddy!"

"Y/n, oh my God, I was going out of my mind! Are you ok? What happened? Are you hurt?" He asked without taking a breath.

"Relax, Daddy, I will explain everything when we meet, do not leave our territory unguarded let bro stay there."

"It would not be unguarded, and your brother will throw a fit if he does not see you." My eyes settled with water, and I was sure lucky to be blessed with great parents and siblings remembering all the time my brother and sister here have covered for me, I was always mischievous guess no one could stop my personality, and I smiled at that.

"OK then."

"We will be there in ten minutes top." He said as he closed the connection. Wait, that means they will enter this world... now... they are here... I felt them.

They are here, I heard Jin say as he got up and went to collect them, we went to one of the rooms that Tae showed me, this is where they received guests. It was not even ten minutes before my parents and siblings pushed open the door and rushed to me.

There was so much to say, and my mates have been patient enough to wait for me to tell them.

Guess it's time to break the ice.

****
Hello everyone, after this book, I will not be writing another, I am really upset because Wattpad took down one of my books, and if u are an author, u would know that writing isn't easy. It takes time and effort to come up with a story.
Anyway, enjoy this chapter until next week. It was not edited, so forgive my mistakes. I am just too angry to edit anything.