-| Rathore Family

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖗𝖆𝖕𝖗𝖆𝖐𝖆𝖘𝖍 𝕾𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖍 𝕽𝖆𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗𝖊

चंद्रप्रकाश सिंह राठौड़

The former King of Marwar, the Jodhpur city. He himself was a powerful leader and spent all his life serving the people of his kingdom, an old man whose orders aren't denied by anyone, partially out of fear and more out of respect.

𝕴𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖒𝖆𝖙𝖎 𝕽𝖆𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗𝖊

इंदुमती राठौड़

The queen of all the hearts. The kindest and the funniest person who till date has bended her family beautifully. She loves all her grandchildren equally yet they say her favourite is Rajveer and without a doubt they actually share an exceptional bond.

𝕬𝖘𝖍𝖜𝖆𝖓𝖙 𝕾𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖍 𝕽𝖆𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗𝖊

अश्वन्त सिंह राठौड़

Eldest son of Chandrapraksh Singh Rathore and Indumati Rathore. A noble man who died because of cancer 7 years ago, he cherished his daughters more than anything in the world. Still respected by everyone.

𝕲𝖆𝖚𝖗𝖎 𝕽𝖆𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗𝖊

गौरी राठौड़

Wife of Ashwant Singh Rathore, always put other's need before her's. A widow with 2 daughters- Ritika and Devika.

𝕽𝖎𝖙𝖎𝖐𝖆 𝕬𝖗𝖔𝖗𝖆

रितिका अरोड़ा

Eldest child in the family and the most caring one. She is married to Aditya Arora and has a 2 year old son- Kartik Arora.

𝕯𝖊𝖛𝖎𝖐𝖆 𝕾𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖍 𝕽𝖆𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗𝖊

देविका सिंह राठौड़

A beauty with brains, she's working as a brand ambassador of the most famous beauty brand of India. She is engaged with Karan Grover.

𝕬𝖆𝖑𝖔𝖐 𝕾𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖍 𝕽𝖆𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗𝖊

आलोक सिंह राठौड़

An astute businessman, the founder and chairman of 'Rathore enterprises', and also an eminent husband and father. Though he's a strict man but not infront of his wife.

𝕬𝖗𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖆 𝕾𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖍 𝕽𝖆𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗𝖊

अर्चना सिंह राठौड़

Wife of Aalok Singh Rathore and mother of 3 children, but for those who know her she's a mother figure to all of them. A woman who loves all her children and does anything to protect them from evil.

𝕽𝖆𝖏𝖛𝖊𝖊𝖗 𝕾𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖍 𝕽𝖆𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗𝖊

राजवीर सिंह राठौड़

The protagonist, he is a man of principles, brought up with pure rigidness by his father as he was the elder son who would be crowned as the king of both; their kingdom and their business. Indeed he turned out to be a great man, now at the age of 27, he's the CEO of the business empire and at the same time served the people just like his Grandfather.

As it was decided after his bade baba sa's death that he would be the next King of Marwar, all responsibilities fell on his shoulders but he was always well educated, so he was capable of taking the name of Rathore's on the peak.

Though that lead him to be a person less expressive who solved his own problems without sharing with anyone. Without saying a word he takes care of all the needs of his family yet he doesn't laugh, talk or spend time with his family and siblings like a carefree man. He doesn't even have a single friend.

He has the charm to attract any girl towards him, since he was young a lot of girls approached him but he never gave a damn about them, cause his heart belonged to only 'one'.

𝕬𝖉𝖛𝖎𝖐 𝕾𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖍 𝕽𝖆𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗𝖊

अद्विक सिंह राठौड़

A young man of 22 years old, who has the traits of her Grandmother being the most chuckle some. He's a college student and famous influencer on social media.

𝕬𝖕𝖔𝖔𝖗𝖛𝖆 𝕾𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖍 𝕽𝖆𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗𝖊

अपूर्व सिंह राठौड़

Apple of everyone's eyes in the whole mansion, specially her eldest brother, as she is 17 years old and youngest of all. The one who can't keep anything in her stomach and blabbers about things all day. And she picks the palace on her head if she's annoyed. A cry baby or a 'crocodile' to be precise as Advik calls her so.

𝕻𝖗𝖆𝖙𝖆𝖆𝖕 𝕾𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕽𝖆𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗𝖊

प्रताप सिंह राठौड़

The youngest son of Chandraprakash Singh Rathore and Indumati Rathore, a secretive man. He doesn't have a child of his own.

𝕭𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖆𝖓𝖆 𝕾𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖍 𝕽𝖆𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗𝖊

भावना सिंह राठौड़

Wife of Prataap Singh Rathore, a clever woman who gets jealous because her husband couldn't be the king and she couldn't bear a child