-| Khwaish's POV

"Naani- ma, kaha ho?" I made sure to shout loudly so that my voice could reach every part of our not so small house.

(Grandma, where are you?)

"Haan bete..." her reply came but was low and faded, yet I couldn't interpret where she was, probably upstairs. The first thing I'm excited after coming back from work is to tell my naani- ma each and everything that encountered with me from the movement I stepped out and to the movement I step back in the house.

(Yes child......)

"Naani- ma!" I again mounted out to call her while my feet processed towards the staircase.

(Grandma!)

"Aa gaya mera baccha." I looked at the direction from where her sweet soothing voice came and a huge grin formed on my face looking at old but well built form of my maternal grandmother. For me she is the best woman on earth, I haven't seen my mother, though everyone say she was a great woman, maybe that was the reason god took her away. But I can proudly say that this Old lady standing infront of me has taken care of me, and the love she gave me since childhood must be even eternal than my own mother could give me.

(You're here...... My child)

She stood at her position and I decreased the distance between us by climbing up, as soon as I went near her she embraced me in her arms and as an habitual action I bent down my head for her to place a warming kiss on my forehead. I still remember how she used to bend down to give me a kiss every time I went out of the house or came back, when I was a child. Now that, I've grown taller than her, years passed, but the things never changed.

"Kaha the aap, mai apko pure ghar mai dhund rahi thi." I asked her as we both started moving downstairs.

(Where were you? I was looking for in the whole house.)

"Balcony mai thi bete, apke Naana-sa ko unka laptop nahi mil raha tha toh voh dekhne gayi thi." I nodded at her reply.

(I was in the balcony child, I was looking for you Grandpa's laptop as he couldn't find it.)

"Naani- ma, Naana- sa toh hmesha cheeze bhool jatey hai, yeh toh roz ki hi khani hai, hume toh yeh hairaani hoti hai ke apko unpar gussa kabhi nahi aata."

(Grandma, grandpa always forget things, it's every day's tale, I wonder how you don't feel irritated because of it.)

She laughed out hearing me and patting my back went ahead in the kitchen. I looked at the time and it was already time to make dinner, so I followed her to help.

"Mere bacche, hum issi liye hi shaadi karte hai taaki bhuddhe hone par hmare sath koi khada ho, aur uss smay vohi hmara sahara hota hai. Samjhi?" I smiled knowingly, and started cutting vegetables that she washed.

(My child we get married so that when we get old there is someone standing beside us, and at that time only that person is there to support us, understood?)

They both are the role model of a healthy loving relationship. I've grown up looking at their most blissful bond that always made me believe marriage would be something as good as feeling of being in heaven because of someone's presence even though you might be living in the hell.

"Issi vajah sy hum apko kehte hai, Khwaish apko apne liye koi na koi toh pasand kar lena chahiye, ho skta hai apki bhi jaldi shaadi ho jaaye, phir hum dekhte hai apko apne patidev par gussa aata hai ke nahi." I rolled my eyes playfully and chucked on my Grandmother's comment. How could I forget this would be on the way?!

(That's why I say, Khwaish you should get yourself a man, it's possible you'll get married soon and then I'll see how you would get irritated of your husband.)