-| Rajveer's POV

"Rana-sa, Badi Rani-sa apko nashtey ke liye bula rahi hain." A voice disturbed me that was coming from outside the door, automatically my eyes went in the direction and I simply nodded looking at one our servants.

(Beloved King, her highness is calling you for breakfast.)

Like every other day right after waking up, I practised talwaar baazi (sword fighting) which has been my hobby ever since I'm watching all our Royal Guards practising it in the garden. After that I left for gym to train my body, it's an obsession of mine to maintain a well built body that visibly show few certain people whom they actually need to have fear from.

I went back to my room and changed my attire to a sophisticated dark black suit as I need to leave for office soon after having breakfast, which I can never skip on my mother's demand.

"Bhai-sa kitna time lagatey ho aap? Meri Kachori bhi thandi ho gayi." my baby sister started complaining the very movement she saw me, passing her a subtle smile I went ahead.

(Bro do you know how much time you take? My kachories are already cold.)

"Apoorva, bade bhai-sa se aise baat nahi karte." My mother scolded her immediately but with the blink of eyes I indicated my mother that it was alright.

(Apoorva, don't talk to your elder brother like that.)

"Apoorava, maaf kijiye samey ka ehsaas nahi raha hume." I said looking at her lovingly, how could I get annoyed with my baby sis who is precious to me from the day she came in this world and fascinated me.

She pouted at my direction giving her famous puppy dog eyes, now my baby sis is guilty for being abrasive.

(Apoorva, forgive me I lost the track of time.)

My eyes roamed around the dining table and felt contented seeing my whole family present there, settling myself on my reserved seat on the other side of my Grandfather, Chandraprakash Singh Rathore, the man I respect the most.

Without a further word I started eating after the servants served me. Only the sound of spoons colliding with the plates was heard, no one dares to speak in the presence of the former king, he's a man of discipline so no one is allowed to talk while eating at least until he's here.

"Bhai-sa!" I glanced towards my left from where my younger brother, Advik Singh Rathore whispered to me. In reply, I attempted to raise my both eyebrows mocking him for the stunt he's trying to pull. Under the table I saw him folding his hands. If he thinks this way he could escape his punishment then he's wrong.

"Dubara nahi hoga pakka, iss baar jaane dijiye." he again whispered but I ignored him as if he was thin air and my eyes roamed around to look at all of them: my siblings and cousin, passing me enough pleading eyes.

(It won't happen again promise, let me go this time.)

Actually A few days ago, he was found secretly escaping from the palace at 1:00 a.m. to go chill out with his drunkard friends. Thus, the elders gave me responsibility to teach him a lesson, so I came up with the punishment to keep him grounded for a whole week.

But as they already planned to go for camping this weekend moreover Ritika Bai-sa would come over to join them, they were trying the ways to win over me that I've been ignoring effortlessly.

For a millisecond my eyes met with my father who gave me the same look as always, my relationship with him isn't close as it should be, he has been rigid to me since childhood.

"yeh pehli baar nahi hua hai Advik. Aap kabhi bhi apni galtiyon sy nahi sikhte. hume yun mannane ka koi faayda nahi hai." I said in an ultimate tone standing up from my seat while I saw the victims of the scene facepalming themselves.