-| The patience

The vibration from the phone took my attention as I was working on a few files in my personal home office.

"We have landed, boss and everything is secure." I smirked with accomplishment, the reason I sent my man after her was to avoid her from unnecessary trouble, though she's an adult still I felt the need to look after her security and she was coming back after such a long time if she might require something unexpected, there must be someone to help, she was coming alone after all.

The sense of contentment and excitement that was rushing in my veins was unexplainable. The idea of confronting her alone was making my heart go through unrealistic thrills.

Aap paas na hokar bhi humare dil ke sat khel rahi hain, paas hongi toh na jaane kya karengi.

(You are playing with my heart inspite of your absence, if you would be near then what would you actually do.)

I wrapped up my work with a certain girl's thoughts occupied by my brain, looking outside the window I realised it was already going to be dark soon. I went back to my room and decided to take a shower before changing my outfit and joining everyone for dinner.

I was yet at the staircase when I heard the idiots of this family fighting like always.

"Nahi Mendak ji, aape hi vahan fainka tha!" Apoorva said pointing her index finger towards Advik who made a horrified face, frowning.

(No Mr. frog, it must be you who threw it there.)

"Maa-sa! hum toh abhi vapis aaye hain hum kese faink sakte hain? is rondu ne khud nind mai jaink diya hoga ye bas hume fasa rahi hai." Advik shouted back defending himself.

(Mom! I just returned, how could I throw it? this crying baby would have thrown it in her sleep, she's trying to trap me.)

Even animals are more civilized than these two.

"Hum apne 'sky' ko kese faink sakte hain, humara dimaag nahi aapki tarah khraab. Dekho Maa-sa kese bol rahe hain, inki buri nazar humaare 'sky' par bhut time sy thi, inka hi kaam hai."

(How can I throw my sky, I'm not mad like you are. Look mom how he's talking to me, his evil eyes were on my sky for a long time, he did it for sure.)

"Oh hello! pehle proof do, rondu ladki mujhe aapki is bekaar najaan cheez mai koi intrest nahi hai, humari jaan choro bas." and then the dramaqueen started crying.

(Oh hello! give me proof first, you crying baby I don't have any interest in this lifeless thing of yours, Leave me alone.)

"Dekho maa-sa apke samne hai, kese baat kar rahe hain, hum rondu hain bhla." she went to maa-sa and buried her teary face in her neck.

(Look mom, it's infront of you, how is he talking, am I crying baby?)

"Maa-sa aap janti hai meri koi galti nahi hai ye ek number ki jhooti hai." Advik replied in frustration, angrily looking at Apoorva.

(Mom, you know I didn't do anything, she's a number one liar.)

"Bacchi hain abhi ye, aap toh bade ho na. bas kijiye ab." maa-sa said and Advik's mouth wide open.

(She's still a child, atleast you are an adult. stop it now.)

"Shetaani khoon dorhta hai iski raghon mai, aur abhi bhi bacchi hi hai." he kept the expression of disapproval on his face.

(She has evil blood in her veins, and still a child.)

"Advik!" I interrupted and and called his name in warning, he kept quite.