-| Flight

Only 2 days are left for my trip to India, and I'm damn excited for it and guess I'm saying it for the 100th time.

I and Jasmine are shopping for hours now, honestly this girl hasn't let me sit even for a second.

"Maharani, yeh vala try karke aayen." uff, not again she excitedly handed out a peach coloured dress that was quite cute,

(Your highness, go and try this one.)

"Hum ye sab vaha nahi pehn payenge, vaha toh kuch traditional hi pehanna padega aur upar sy ye dress kuch zada hi short hai." I said trying to make her understand for the nth time and my eyes searched for a place to sit and relax for a while.

(I won't be able to wear it there, I would only get to wear traditional clothes and it's too short.)

"Koi baat nahi try karne mai kya harz hai, haye ek toh tere upar har ek dress suit kar jaati hai motto." she dramatically said and again started looking in the pile of dresses hanged there. She's a shopping queen and if you are with her you will have to go through each and every section and dress.

(So what, what's the cost of trying it? and every dress suits you.)

after a few minutes I saw her running towards my side, what else she got now?

"Ye dekh behen kya cheez mili hai." It was some king of strings with pearls, It looks like a necklace but when they started to put necklaces on hangers?

(Look bro what I have got.)

"Hai kya ye?" she gave me 'are you crazy' look and spoke up.

(what is it?)

"Arey ab bholi mat ban dekh kitni sexy lingerie hai. Puri aag lagna tu ehde vich." on hearing I literally choked on air.

(Don't act innocent, look how sexy these lingerie looks. you will look fire after wearing this.)

This thing that barely has anything to hide, is she out of her mind?

"Aap theek toh hai Jasmine hum esi cheeze nahi pehnte." I gave a disgust look on which she rolled her eyes.

(Are you alright, Jasmine. I don't wear these kind of clothes.)

"Tere Yuvraj ke samne pehne ke liye hai dekhna isme tujhe dekh liya na toh ghutno par aa jayega." She winked and chuckled dangerously on her own wild thoughts on the other hand I felt nauseous hearing her.

(if you'll wear this infront of your Yuvraj, he'll go one his knees.)

"Aaj aap sachme theek to ho na Jasmine kahi kuch galat toh nahi kha liya gayi subha subha, apko bhi pata hai hmare aur unke beech ek dosti ka rishta hai hum esa kuch sapne mai bhi nahi soch sakte." I said being a little offended but I didn't show it on my face, because Naani-ma always taught me to be respectful to everyone no matter how angry you are, you must hide your emotions.

(Are you sure, you are alright today? you haven't had anything wrong this morning right. You know that we are just friends I can't think of something like that even in dreams.)

"Haan- haan dosti-vosti toh pata chal jayegi jab tere 4 bacche mujhe massi-maasi bulayenge. Achi tarah pata hai konse sapne lete ho uske, mari ja rahi ho usko dekhne ke liye." I smiled a little on my own, I can't deny it as I do want to see him badly.

(Yeah, I'll get your friendship when your 4 kids would call me aunty. I know very well what dreams you have of him, while dying to have a glance of his face.)

"Tumhare chehre par ye jo blush uska naam sunkar aata hai na mujhe sab batata hai" she's such a tease.

(This blush on your face that appears on hearing his name tells it all.)