-| She's coming back

It was just 6:30 in the evening but I had nothing left to be done in Today's schedule so I chose to leave for home early today to get sufficient rest, as I have to leave for Kolkata tomorrow.

 Arranging my things neatly on the office table I eventually get my black coat that was lying on the armchair beside the couch in the office. Verifying that everything was at it's place I headed outside. I can't help with my habit of cleanliness it just helps me to be at peace, on the top of that I like to do things on my own without depending on such minor things on someone else.

"Good evening sir." The employees greeted me on my way, to which I nodded slightly. I hate this attention, can't they do their own work instead of staring at my face? They always get horrified upon seeing me and I don't get why. I never lashed on them neither did I ever made them feel dominated with my presence.

Anyhow I just don't talk much rather I prefer silence over it. 

On reaching at the parking area, I saw my driver slash bodyguard waiting for me, maybe my assistance informed him about my leave, without my instructions.

Niwas, my bodyguard a well built man in his early 20's, his father used to work for my father and to help him, my father gladly gave his son a position as my bodyguard and since childhood he was trained in martial arts and shooting and we used to attend self defence training together thus he's a capable and trusted man. 

"I'll drive on my own today, you can take your leave Niwas." I said to him politely, he should also get some leisure time for himself and let me enjoy mine. 

"Rana-sa, you are aware of it no matter what I can't let you go alone." I signed mentally, yeah if I try to be stubborn he will call my father, This boy has a next level of stubbornness. 

"Alright, but after dropping me your job is over for the day. No arguments." he opened the door for me and we settled in. He's a young man, can't he go and cherish his youth date a girl and stuff. I don't like someone following me all the time, sometimes I do need my personal space but it's my dad's order and can't be denied. 

An approximate 15 mins ride and we were at the palace and without wasting a second I went inside and found my whole family was present, which was quite unusual as an evening gathering. There was a lot of noise in the house means there's a news to be followed. 

Ab kiski shaadi hone vali hai bhai?

(Now, who's getting married, bro?)

They didn't notice me yet but I could see Naresh Agarwal sitting there with all his glory beside Prataap Singh Rathore,  my dad's younger brother, with a delighted expression god knows why his behaviour changes in front of Naresh uncle otherwise he's all arrogant and grumpy, including his wife who is never happy with what she has got, thankfully she has gone to her paternal house, if she's here she gets on everyone's nerves. 

"Dekho bhai-sa bhi aa gaye." Advik declared and every pair of eye diverted to me. 

(look bro is also here.)

"Beta vahi kahde rehna hai kya? aajao idhar, vese acha kiya jo aaj jaldi aa gaye." Dadi-sa called me and passed me a light smile. I greeted everyone especially our guest. 

(Child will you keep on standing there? come here. It is good that you came early today.)

I went to them, Apoorva was sitting right in front of me and when I looked at her she snapped her head angrily. 

Oh my princess is still angry, shit I forgot to bring bring something for her before coming. Now, she won't talk to me easily. Urgh, lil sisters are hard to deal with.