-| Mix of emotions

------------------

AUTHOR'S POV.

Somewhere in a closed room.

The young girl stirred from her sleep, but a sense of unease washed over her as she opened her eyes. It felt as though there was an unseen presence in her room, watching her every move with an intense gaze.

"Aap yaha kya kar rahe hain." Both surprise and excitement was visible on her face, she didn't wish to express this amusement but her ownself betrayed her. It's been 2 whole days they didn't meet each other. The worst was he ignored her constant messages and calls that offended her to no extent yet the astonishment that she was feeling despite of her anger wasn't appreciable.

(What are you doing here?)

"Apni anmol cheez ko dekhne aaya tha kahi koi chura na le." He replied with a naughty smirk on his face and forwarded his hand ahead for her to come up from the bed and get into his arms.

(I came to see my precious possession, lest someone steals it.)

It wasn't the first time he sneaked into her room.

"Aap chle jaayie yaha sy varna hum chillana shuru kardenge. Aur apko Dada-sa ache se pata hai." Back to her tantrums, she refused to move from her place while he was still leaning to the window from where he sneaked in.

(You should leave from here, otherwise we will start shouting. And Dada-sa knows about you very well.)

"Kyu nahi chillayie jurur chillayie jitna uncha ho sake utna, magar naam siraf labhon par mera ho." One of the reasons she hates him is his flirtatious words always have the power to make her blush and fall head over heels, causing her anger to vanish as if by magic.

(Why not scream? Definitely scream, as loudly as possible, but let only my name be on your lips.)

"Kya mausum itna tez hai jo apka chehra laal ho gaya hai Rajkumari?" He asked.

(Is the weather so intense that your face has turned red, Rajkumari?)

As he advanced towards her, she looked incredibly adorable, enough to draw him closer. All he longed for was to hold his girl in his arms.

When she glanced at him, sensing his presence as he sank into the mattress, kneeling beside her, he whispers, "Be a good girl and come to me."

his voice, proximity and intense gaze rendered her vulnerable and she knew she would give up soon.

"Chle jayie hume nahi baat karni, aapko humari bilkul parvah nahi hai, na toh baat karna jruri samjhte hain na apko ye fikar hai ki hum pareshaan ho jayenge. Choriye hum hai hi kon jo shikaayat kare. Pagal toh hum hain jo......." The shock forced her to silence as he yanked her by her wrist, her helpless form colliding with his. In that instant, she found herself ensnared in his embrace, his other arm enveloping her waist tightly, leaving no space between them.

(Leave, I don't want to talk. You don't care about me at all. You don't consider it necessary to talk, nor do you worry that I might get upset. Forget it, who am I to complain? I'm the crazy ones who...)

Startled, she couldn't bring herself to meet his eyes, her gaze fixed on the bedsheet pinched between their knees. He gently guided her arm around his neck, then rested both hands on her waist, but she still didn't look up. With no other option left, he resorted to grasping her chin with his thumb and index finger, forcing her to meet his gaze.

"Galti se bhi mat soch lena dubara ke aap meri koi nahi hain. Lagta hai meri saanse lena aapko manjoor nahi."

(Don't even think by mistake that you're nobody to me. It seems like you don't even want me to breathe anymore.)