Pet part 2

Summary: It turns out that having a wolf by your side brings a lot of benefits and a lot of entertainment.

⌁⌁⌁⌁⌁⌁⌁⌁⌁⌁⌁⌁⌁⌁⌁⌁⌁⌁⌁⌁⌁⌁⌁⌁⌁⌁⌁⌁⌁⌁⌁⌁⌁

⌛ A few weeks later⌛

◈ Merlin POV 

It's been about three weeks since I found Loki and I can say that I don't regret it for anything. Loki's presence surprised Lancelot, Mordred, Leon, Persival, Elyan, Gwaine, Morgana and Gwen a bit but they quickly got used to him. 

Loki mostly stuck to me while I was doing tasks for Arthur or Gaius but if he wasn't with me he was with Arthur. 

Loki out of all of them prefers Artur the most right after me and there is the greatest possibility that Loki will listen to him. 

Several Lords were disturbed that Loki being in the castle but Artur quickly silenced them. I quickly discovered that Loki can quickly know how to recognize good people. 

When he started fighting certain people not to let off the beetle for a long time I knew something was wrong with him. 

Loki quickly became my companion in the radius of Arthur and also the rest of the knights watched a hundred arcs. 

He was able to quickly inform me of impending danger and thanks to him I managed to catch the three assassins. 

Unfortunately, the time I most hoped we would miss was coming  hunting trip. 

Arthur has two weeks off from meetings so he decided to take me, the curls and the rest of the Round Table on a hunting expedition lasting several days. I had a bad feeling about this because we had not once had a peaceful hunting trip. 

Each time we were attacked by bandits or something else however that I felt safe knowing that loki would be with us. 

Loki himself will be able to sense danger before it appears to me, and I know Arthur wants to see how he will handle us. I headed to Arthur's chamber with Loki following me to wake him up. 

I knew Arthur wanted to leave as early as possible so he could start hunting as soon as possible. When I entered his chamber I was not surprised that he was still sleeping and I showed Loki to wake him up. 

'' LOKI! '' shouted Arthur as Loki began to lick his face 

'' Good morning Arthur it's time to get up '' I said opening the curtains 

'' I don't know what's worse your saying or Loki waking me up '' he said scratching Loki behind the ear 

'' You wanted to wake up in the morning to go on your journey as early as possible so here we are '' I said 

'' Have you had breakfast? '' he asked and I knew what he was doing it for. 

A few months I passed out from hunger and fatigue. I seriously scared them at that time, Artur make sure that I eat at least two meals a day and we eat dinner together practically every day. 

'' Yes Arthur I ate two sandwiches before with Loki before we went to take your breakfast where I got a third sandwich and Loki a piece of meat '' I replied 

'' Is he telling the truth boy? '' asked Arthur Loki who nodded 

'' Okay '' he said before getting off the bed

It didn't take me long to get him ready to go before we met up with the rest of the knights. I got a sudden bad feeling but hoped that nothing bad would happen

⌛ Some time later ⌛

Surprisingly the first day of the hunt was really successful. Loki managed to catch two hares while Arthur shot down a boar while Lanc killed 1 deer. 

However, all good things must come to an end when I noticed that the area had become too quiet and Loki was more alert. He got up from his seat near me and started looking around 

'' Loki what is it boy? '' asked Leon. Loki tilted his ears back and began to growl this put us on alert 

'' Bandits! '' shouted Elyan while dodging an arrow. 

Thanks to Loki's warning we were able to deal with them quickly 

'' Good job Loki '' I said giving him a big piece of meat

 '' Very good job '' threatened Arthur 

'' I hope we won't have any more similar cases ''  I thought before I set about preparing our dinner