Wings

Summary: Everyone was born with wings that represent their status. The color corresponds about the state of their soul.

Royal bloods have wings with golden tips. 

Knights/nobles have wings with silver tips. 

Civilians have wings with black tips. 

What will happens when knights discover Merlin wings?

⌁⌁⌁⌁⌁⌁⌁⌁⌁⌁⌁⌁⌁⌁⌁⌁⌁⌁⌁⌁⌁⌁⌁⌁⌁⌁⌁⌁⌁⌁⌁⌁⌁

◈ Merlin POV 

I sighed as I finished painting the tips of my wings black. I hate the fact that my wings have golden tips that signify royal blood. 

Because of the fact that I am practically a magic of my own I am considered a Druid King. Each of us has wings representing our status, our soul. 

Royal bloods have wings with golden tips, knights/nobles have wings with silver tips, civilians have wings with black tips. 

Each of us was born with white wings that change their wings through our lives. It was no surprise to me that Uther had black wings with gold tips. Arthur and Morgan's wings are dark gray with gold tips. 

The same color wings are Lancelot, Elyan, Leon, Mordred, Persival, Gawein but with silver tips. The only people who know about the true color of my tips are my mother, uncle and Lancelot. However, I have a feeling that Morddred may suspect my true color noting that he knows I am Emrys. 

I had a hard time explaining why I have gold tips when besides my mom and uncle Morgan, Mordred know I have magic. 

True we can tuck our wings into our backs but the longer they are tucked the more our backs start to hurt.

 I wiggled my wings a bit to make the paint dry faster, cursing inside that my magic didn't cover the color of my tips. 

I knew it would have been easier but no .... I sighed seeing that I should head off to Arthur's chamber with his breakfast. 

I had a bad feeling that he would want to go on a hunting trip because he would not have any council meetings for a few days and I know that I want to rest d life in Camelot. 

I smiled at one of the cooks taking a plate from her before moving towards Arthur's chamber. Before I left, however, she also gave me a sandwich with a firm look, I knew I had to eat it and they wouldn't forgive me if I didn't. I avoided the other servants successfully, I passed Mordred and Lance 

'' Hi Merlin '' they said 

'' Hi '' I said continue on my way. 

When I entered his chamber Arthur was spread out on his bed with his wings spread out 

'' Rise and Shine! '' I said opening the curtains 

'' Merlinnnnnnnn! '' he groaned hiding his face under the pillow 

'' Good morning Arthur '' I said helping him off the bed and dressed him 

'' What are our plans for today? '' he asked 

'' You don't have anything planned for the next four days '' I replied while making his bed 

'' Did you eat Merlin today? '' he asked

'' Yes, I ate a sandwich before I came here '' I said

'' I hope you're telling the truth '' he said 

'' Come here '' he added

'' What? '' I counted to him before he put a piece of bread with sausage in my mouth