mash-up.

Sanique walks into the choir room to the sight of Quinn wiping grape Slushee off Finn's hair, and she can't help but feel a pit of impending doom in her stomach. She thought her newfound popularity would grant her Slushee Immunity, but Finn falling from grace may very well change that.

"This is a disaster." Quinn sighs, "Our reputation as McKinley High's "it" couple is in serious jeopardy if we don't find some way to be cool again, Finn."

"The Slushee war has commenced." Kurt comments.

"And if Finn got nailed, none of us are safe." Mercedes predicts.

Mr Schue joyfully enters the classroom, eager to begin his new lesson. "Okay, guys. We're a little behind for sectionals thanks to our Sue Sylvester detour. But you guys seem to really enjoy doing mash-ups, right?" He asks, receiving nothing but silence from the club.

"Well— I'm gonna keep you guys fired up. Plus, there's an important lesson to be learned with mash-ups. Sometimes things are so different, they don't feel like they go together. But the big difference between them is what makes them great. Like.. chocolate and bacon."

"Or Glee Club and football." Finn adds.

"Exactly. But you've proven that it is a great combination. So," The director says as he's distributing the sheet music, "here is.. my personal favorite song. And your homework for the week is to find an unexpected mash-up to go with it.

"Bust A Move is your favourite song?" Sanique questions.

"Yeah, this song is old school." Santana mentions.

"All right!" He exclaims, clapping his hands together, "Um, Artie."

"Yeah?"

"Try to follow along on the bass."

"Okay." He agrees, rolling over to the instruments.

"Finn, take us through it." Mr Schue orders.

"Uh, I'm sorry, Mr. Schuester. I got corn syrup in my eye."

"Okay.. uh, Puck. How about it?"

"I don't really groove on Young MC." Puck declines.

"I am shocked at the lack of leading-man ambition in this room right now." Rachel loudly chimes in.

"It's okay, Rachel. I guess I'm gonna have to show these guys how it's done." He says as he unbuttons his shirt. Sanique prays he has something under there. Luckily, he does.

Bust A Move performed by Will Schuester and the New Directions

***

Ever since she got her car back, Sanique feels like she hasn't been as in touch with her surroundings, as she's stopped jogging and walking to make time for her beloved 2003 Toyota Matrix. So, today, she's taking a nice mile-long walk to the drug store bus stop.

As she's passing the porta potties by the football field, she notices one rumbling on the ground and some blood-curdling screams coming from its interior. Is that JBI?

"Help! Please! I'm sorry, I'm sorry, God!" He whines loudly, somehow unintentionally earning the brunette's sympathy. I mean, I made this happen, and I'm the one feeling bad? She scoffs at herself, walking off into the park as his screams fade into the distance.

Somehow, thirty seconds later, she finds herself using all her might to roll the porta potty over. She successfully rolls it to where the door is facing upwards, quickly swinging it open and looking down at the pathetic excuse of a man JBI is.