hairography.

Quinn walks alongside her baby daddy in the hallway, when he places a cheap-looking book into her hands titled How To Raise A Baby On Five Dollars A Day, "Saw it in a bookstore. Figured I'd steal it for you. You know, in case you change your mind and decide you want to keep it."

"That is so sweet," She smiles bashfully— he went out of his own way to enter a bookstore for the first time to get her this thoughtful gift. The more he proves himself to be a good father, the more clouded her brain becomes on whether or not to keep the bastard in her belly. "To be honest, I really don't know what I'm going to do about it anymore. My mind's pretty messed up about everything."

"Well, whatever you decide. No pressure." He tells her nonchalantly, picking up his pace so he can walk away.

Thank God for Puck. Out of everyone around her, he is one of few who accept her unconditionally— helping her realize that, even more than looser pants, what she really needs is acceptance. Puck doesn't constantly put the weight of the world on her shoulders, contrary to seemingly everyone else in her life.

For a prime example: Mr. Schue's wife and her kooky sister.

"You don't drink diet soda, do you? Because the phosphoric acid causes male pattern baldness." Terri worries.

"The baby's a girl."

"Women go bald, too." She counters matter-of-factly.

"You worry too much, Terri," The sister, Kendra, begins, "Mom smoked and drank a bottle of riuniti on ice every night when she was pregnant with us and we're totally normal. Just take your vitamins, stay out of the hot tub, and avoid rum-based drinks, and you'll be fine."

See, Quinn knows for a fact that during these conversations she should be keeping one hand in her pocket holding up the bullshit sign, because she and Sanique had went on Ask Jeeves and it said that K and T were among the top 5 least trustworthy initials.

In fact, every time she talks to them her desire to keep the baby skyrockets. Then it dwindles down a little bit when she gets home to Finn's dusty basement, but not quite enough to have her mind set on a decision. However, she is progressively leaning towards co-parenting with Puck. Maybe, she just needed the right guy to trigger her maternal instincts— what better one than her future daughter's real dad?

She watches him with unashamed heart eyes as he talks and laughs along with his football buddies, her head leaning on the set of lockers. She comes to the conclusion that Finn needs a distraction while she takes Puck for a test drive— because no way in hell does her boyfriend see the two conversing and not freak out, especially after their fight during Wheels week.

Puck walks into the locker room, and Quinn has a to blink a couple times before registering the horrible outfit he was previously blocking her from seeing. Rachel Berry, wearing a vibrant blue pantsuit. Upon seeing the terrible, terrible sight, something clicks in the blonde's head. Yes, Rachel looks like a five year old, but with a little bit of makeup, she could be the ideal distraction.

She's almost come to terms with Finn basically cheating on her (unbeknownst to him), but he gets a pass because she also cheated and is currently being lying to him about being the father of her baby. Why not use his animalistic attraction to that hobbit to her advantage?

The blonde sees Kurt sauntering down the corridor, and decides it's time to commence her plan, "Hey, Kurt, can I pick your pink brain for a second?"