Intro

This story idea is given by @organic_peace_22, she said for oneshot but I realized that One shot would not do justice to it so here I am publishing this while having two others ongoing , but this story is classic, fully giving you traditional Indian vibes, so here it is. 

One more thing , I saw your response on  Tirumala Oneshots so I decided to write a full story like that no no it will be different but somehow same vibes a little bit . 

warnings :- this story can make you cry by it's lovely moments, you might look at your family for this kind of atmosphere, and yeah you will definitely curse your siblings like "seekho kuch seekho aise hote hai bhai.."

The car stopped at the front gate of university, University of Oxford, England one of the oldest and top most universities of world . 

The boy sitting on the back seat was about to open the door when the one sitting on driving seat stopped him "Ishan .. be careful baby and listen to what pitaji told okay.." the one on the back seat nodded and his another brother got down from the passenger seat opening the door for him . 

"bhaiya I could do that.." his voice soft , a hint of whining and his elder brother came out from the car "we can't help it baby.." the man said kissing his forehead lovingly "ok now I have to go.. take care guys.." he sat back on the seat and both the other boys waved at him . 

"here let me carry it baby.." his younger brother said taking his accessories bag in his hand , putting another one around his shoulder, they walked inside. 

"you know I am elder than you.." and other nodded , smiling . "then stop treating me like you are the elder here Yashashvi.." Ishan whined, a pout ocurring on his lips "no benefit baby.. you are the baby .." his brother said kissing his head and he just gave up. 

"my class is here go back to yours Yashashvi.." Ishan said taking his extra bag from younger one, who whined "You should have wait for me and then we both would be studying in same classes.." "Yashashvi you are doing business ... and I would never do that.." he said making a point, they were standing infront of his class. 

"Then I would have followed same as you baby.."  Ishan sighed , he can't win over them he turned around to walk inside but his shirt was tugged , a smile formed on his lips , turning back he pecked his brother's cheeks , giving him a hug . 

"now go hmm.. I will meet you after my third class... go back to your classes ..." his brother smiled and walked off, making Ishan smile and he went to his seat. 

"so guys I saw you all are improving... it's good from today onwards we will study further into how to listen music and catch the rhythm by our feet" teacher started pointing some theory to improve their feet and music coordination, it was the third class . 

"Yashashvi what the hurry yrr.. we all are going out " James said looking at the board "nothing.. you focus on your study James .." he replied again noting down the things teacher was saying . 

Shubman was immersed in his class when his eyes went to outside and caught a glimpse of a boy, he has seen him sometime but never from this close. "hey Shubman don't stare at him.." his friend said making him look back . 

"I was not .. it just I have seen him in campus but first time in our department.." He whispered noting down the things "yeah me too he never came here.. as he is arts student .." "how do you know about him?" Shubman can't help but ask, stealing glances at the boy who was now scrolling his phone. 

"saw him in that department when I went to meet some of my friends.." and he nodded , the bell ending the lecture. "who there Yashashvi.. man.. " James said when other boy ran out of the class not even professor was out. 

Ishan smiled at his brother who came out of class "so free now?" he asked but he rolled his eyes at his brother's stupid words "baby.. I was coming to your department.. you did not need to wait for me here.."  "my class ended early Yashashvi.." he said making their arms tangle and walking out of the corridor. 

"still what if your feet hurts, you need energy baby, the competetion is coming " can he ever win them no never. "stop it Yashashvi.. I am not made of glass.." and his brother whined, mumbling sweet words his cheeks getting red by the glances students were giving them .

"Yashashvi stop sulking over it.. or I will tell pitaji about last night out of yours.." Ishan laughed at his brother's face who was now standing in the queue of canteen . 

"are they boyfriends?" Mayank asked making Shubman look at the duo laughing , standing in the line . "don't know He was kind of in hurry today, but when he is not?" James said eating his pasta. 

"but hey he is senior, in 2nd year.." Abhishek remarked making Shubman turn to face him "don't you know little extra then all of us , about him? " his eyes looking skeptically at his friend who laughed "hey I told you , I got some friends in his department.." 

"so bhaiya coming to pick us?" Yashashvi asked eating the fresh salad "no Pitaji will take us back.." Ishan replied immersed in his makhni dal and Rice , his favorite made by his dear dearest mother.                                                                                                                                                                          (author:- mine too)

He is Ishan kishan, 20 years old. They are living in England even before his birth as his father is a professor here in the very university he and his brother study. brothers yes he have two of them one 2 years elder and one younger  by only one and half year but behave like he is the baby.

well whom he kidding he is the baby, people say middle child is often ignored by parents but show them Ishan's family. He is literally pampered, the most loved because even youngest in the family treat him like a baby, irony is that Yashashvi baby him most. 

------------------------------------------------------Ocean_215-----------------------------------------------------------

believe me it's the intro I am updating first I will complete other one then will turn my focus on it and as I will try to write it in proper traditional way, so chapters will take time and I will try to do justice with the plot, once again thank you for giving idea bro, of brothers plot baki mera dimaag chalta hi hai.

 Thank you for reading it.