executing the Plan

"Saalo, I am telling you all , I will ran away.. " Abhishek said, still trying to stop them but Mayank pulled him "relax Abhi .. we gotta help Shubman.. " 

"yeah but why are we sitting here .. let's go.." Ava was clearly excited more then anyone else and they walked out of Shubman's room quietly .

"So what I was saying.."

"shhh be silent .." Abhi said to James who shut his mouth and they walked out of house when Shubman opened the lock , it was around 1 A.M in night . 

The ground of colony was clear, not even a single person was there and they walked up to the next house.

"hmm so .. are we throwing something or climbing up ...?" Mayank asked making Shubman and all others look at him . 

"what ?"

"care to explain the we you used ... ?"  Abhishek asked , hands crossing over his chest and Mayank hit his head "it was just for support .. I know Shubman is gonna climb.."

"ok then Prince .. which window belong to his room ..?" and Shubman turned to Abhi "why are you looking at me ?"

"because you must know it.."

"wow so we don't know his room .. " James stated clapping his hands and soon Ava smacked his head "shut up ..don't create noises.." 

"it's not like that James , I know his room is the right one .. yes.." Abhi said , making a proud face and Mayank pecked his cheeks , throwing Abhi out of this world . 

"ok now let's work on it .. come on Shubi.. be brave .." 

"Mayank I am not going on a war.. " he said when other patted his shoulder but deep down , he was nervous . 

"ok then .. prince.. "

Shubman looked for the something and he noticed a pillar type outing of bricks in mid of both the windows , he once again looked at his friends who showed him thumbs up  and climbed on that pillar with help of iron hooks of it . 

"whooo I never knew, Shubman would be this good of a Spider man  ..." James stated and they all hummed . 

their whispers were stopped by Shubman yelling at them in whisper "oye bkl .. Abhi .. upar dekh.."  Abhishek was ready to fight him, but why was Shubman going to  the window to left one.

"kya hai .. gaali kyu dera ..?"

"saale uske baap ka kamra hai .. ye .. marwade mujhe .." He said now standing on other window sill . 

When Shubman had looked inside , he was almost falling back if it was not for iron hook on side of pillar , Mr. kishan was sleeping on the bed .  

Some pebbles fall on the ground from his feet "who the hell keep pebbles on their window sill ..?"  he mumbled  but he quickly went inside the room , seeing the shadow walking in other one .

"oye .." Mayank whined when Abhishek pulled them to wall "ye Shubman hm sabko marwayega.. " 

"wait what was prince saying .. bk.." her mouth was shut by James' palm, getting a thumbs up from Abhishek . 

Shubman's eyes went to the photo on the side table, it was kishan siblings , so this is Ishan's room but then it could be Yashashvi or Aryan's too . 

He looked around and smiled seeing the cute polaroids on the wall "ok so this is gulabo's "

He looked at sleeping figure on the bed, who turned to face window and his facial expressions were cute , when the cool wind hit his cheeks . 

Shubman walked to bed and made himself comfortable on the floor , he adored the pretty pout on those lips, how the eyebrows knitted together and nose scrunched up when wind hit his face again and again . 

"oh gulabo.." he whispered and other whined in sleep , a smile came to Shubman's lips and he decided to not wake other up .  

"do you even know what you are doing to me?" he whispered in himself , and then shook his head "no you don't because you are busy in taking your beauty sleep.." 

Shubman brushed the bangs away from other's cheeks , Ishan's bangs were pretty long up to his eyebrows and traced the cheeks of other  "you are so beautiful .. like so so so much.. so cute .. " 

meanwhile , "what do you think Prince would have confessed by now ..?"

"Ava I think they might be kissing right now.."

"or may be getting his ass kicked .." Mayank and Ava glared at Abhishek who looked at the grass as if it's the most interesting thing to look at. 

Shubman turned the pages, it was a photo album, he found it on side of Ishan's bed .

The title says "Baby Ishu and baby's bears " .

It was filled with their  photos from childhood to now and dates, events , some lines were written on them . Shubman looked up when Ishan whined in sleep "oh .." he covered the other with blanket which had slipped .

"sleep tight baby.." he resumed his task of looking into Ishan's cute things which he found in the locker of that very side table .

"yrr it's 3 in morning.. what is he doing by now..?" Mayank asked "may be having sex.." Abhishek taunted and they all yawned , sitting under that wall . 

They all stood up when a smiling Shubman jumped on the ground "ayy prince.. how it went ..?"

"good Ava.. and I am sorry guys .. I got caught up .."

"it's okay Shubman just fill us with details ..later .." Mayank wiggled his eyebrows , making Shubman look at Abhishek who smirked "haa haa we deserve it .. after all .."

"but which details ..?"

"um you know .. the one .. between you and Ishan .. when you guys 👉👌.." James signed and Shubman laughed out loud then quickly stopped "shit .. let's go guys .." 

--------------------------------------Ocean_215---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading it .