Party invitation

so first I will complete this one then will work on other ones. don't forgot to show your support and  love, you guys made me feel like a good author in my other ffs 🫠🫠🫠🫂🫂🫂🫂.

"Suchitra.. please bring my Coffee .." Mr. kishan asked and the lady handed the cup of coffee to Yashashvi "go give it to your father.. " 

"but maa I was saying .."

"not now ashvi .. frist give this coffee to your father ..." she pushed him out of kitchen , the mornings are most hectic time of day for the house holder . 

"hey ashvi .. what are you thinking ?" Aryan asked seeing his brother so much in thoughts coming out of their parents' room. 

"nothing bhaiya.. bs.."

"come here .. " Aryan called him , patting the space beside him and other sat down on the sofa . 

"now tell me .. what's bothering my brother ..?" 

"nothing much bhaiya but I feel like ..like .."

"like what?"

"like Shubman .. is trying to stick to our baby.. "

"oh the boy next door?"

"yes bhaiya.."

"ok and why do you think so?" Aryan asked looking at other with a smile "it just I can see the way he looks at our Ishan .. and I have seen him standing outside Ishan's department many time so..."

"ashvi do you realise you are the youngest here ... ?" Aryan asked and a sweet voice came "or nhi to kya bhaiya.. that's what I am telling him from so long.. but he is not accepting .. " 

Ishan sat on other side of Yashashvi and both the brothers hugged the one in mid "whoever is making my ashvi think so much.. might be important.. tell us ashvi who is he or she..?" Ishan wiggled his eyebrows.

"oye Yashashvi ... oooo yashashvi .. wait for us bro ..." the siblings turned back to see Shubman and his friends running to them . 

"let's go together bro.. we all are going same way.." James said, his one hand going to other's shoulder who looked at him , weirdly. 

"Hey Gulabo..ouch I mean Ishan.." Ava waved at Ishan, her toe in pain by the kick she received just now, Ishan smiled at her , they were walking back to home after university. 

Shubman did not speak , his eyes on his lover who was talking to Abhi and Mayank  "prince .. why is he not looking at you..?" 

"why would he Ava. .. he is talking to them."

"oh I thought when you fall in love new new .. partners try to steal the time .. so I thought after last night ..." she whispered and smiled robotically when Ishan glanced at them .

"oh .. last night.. yes you are right I don't know why is he behaving like this.. " Shubman acted , he is not ready to get beaten up them by telling truth to them, they worked hard and took a big risk and what he did? 

he fucking spent the whole time , sitting on the floor , looking at Ishan , reading and checking out his cute things. 

"Yashashvi .. there is party tonight .. sammy told us to inform you.. she is inviting you.." Mayank started and the said boy looked at him "she invited me .. like me..?"

"yeah you.. tonight in Plush club ..and you can bring someone with you.." Abhi replied and Yashashvi smiled, it was not like he has never been invited.

"oh wait we have to part ways .. Shubman , abhi bye guys.." Ava said giving hugs to both the boys, She walked up to Ishan "hey please come with your brother to party tonight.. we would love to have you.. " 

Ishan was surprised when the girl hugged him but he hugged back "I will see.." and soon they squad of four was on their way to home . 

Ishan felt the fingers sliding in his ones , his eyes went to now holding hands then to Shubman who was looking ahead , then to his brother , busy talking with Abhi .

"Shubman.. " Ishan shrieked when other pulled him more close by tugging at their hands "I am all yours gulabo .. so relax .. take your time .. don't worry about others .. don't stress this pretty mind of yours.." 

"I did not said anything.." Ishan replied and Shubman halted his steps , he brought other's knuckles up to his lips and kissed them "you did not but I wanna make sure .. there is no room for misunderstanding.. " 

"Shubman.. I have not accepted yet..." 

"I have not proposed yet Gulabo.. then how can you .. but now I think I should work on it.." he smirked and Ishan blushed hard .

"vaise bhi mujhe bhi konsa boyfriend ya girlfriend chaiye.." Shubman smiled seeing the little sad smile taking over Ishan's lips , he glanced at Yashashvi , they were left behind .

Shubman quickly pecked other's forehead, then eyes and then lips "mujhe to bs tumhe apni biwi bnana hai .. "  

"wha.. what no .. " and Ishan took steps to his brother , his heart beating fast , cheeks heating up, Shubman was smiling like a fool when he entered his home , making Shaneel shout .

"mom.. your son is gone .. I can see the same stupid expression .. on his face.."

"which ones shaneel ..?" their mother replied from upstairs "the ones you used tell me about dad. when he fall in love with you..." 

"kya hey bhagwan .. ise koi angrezan to nhi mil gyi na.. " she ran downstairs and Shaneel chuckled "yes mom.. 100 percent it's that Ava.. she is the only girl friend he has.. " 

"oh I knew it.. why does Ava like him so much ..  wow just woow.. " Shubman did not try to correct his mother telling her that Shaneel is joking with her, he walked up to his room and laid on his bed . 

---------------------------------------------Ocean_215--------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading it.