Mosquito

Shubman was standing in his room's balcony, when his dad entered in the room . 

"thinking about your gulabo ...?" 

Shubman turned to look at his dad, he flinched finding him standing so close . "Dad what are you doing?"

he asked as his father raised eyebrows, smiling in a very suspicious way. 

"nothing ... just trying to see ... "

"what?" Shubman asked looking here and there "that what he saw in you.. " his father replied making him more confuse .

"who?"

"who else , your gulabo .. me bs dekh rha hu ki usne tujhe haa kis cheej pe ki ..." 

Shubman  looked away "what are you saying dad? who is gulabo ...? whose gulabo .. meri koi gulabo vulabo nhi hai.." 

"acha pakka koi nhi hai ?" 

"yes dad ... sach me nhi hai ..."

"oh ok then .... me mna kar duga ... Mr. Kishan ko rishte ke liye..." Mr. Gill said patting his nose, in his deep thoughts and Shubman nodded but then looked at his dad .

"wait ? to whom? Mr. Kishan... ?" 

"ha he came for Ishan's .. saying they would like you to marry Ishan .." 

"Dad.. wait a min.. you did not rejected right?" Shubman asked he can't believe it but what can a man in love do . 

"nhi abhi to nhi ... pr ab kar duga ..." 

"nhi nhi dad ... you don't need to .. say yes ..." Shubman panicked and held his father's hands who smirked sneakily enjoying his son's nervousness.

"but why .. ?"

"because dad.. the gulabo you are asking about is Ishan ..." Shubman said in a flow and Mr. gill smiled widely .

Shubman put a hand on his mouth after the nervous settled down and situation downed upon him , seeing his father standing proudly , like he has solved something very important .

Shubman glared at his father who was laughing while holding his stomach .

"hah .. just look at your face.. you were so easily fooled ..." 

"what do you mean by fooled dad...?" he asked crossing arms over his chest and his dad controlled his laughs .

"do you really think Mr. Kishan will come for your hand ... hah hah..." Mr. gill laughed and Shubman glared at his father .

"not so funny dad.. " he said going out of the room , leaving Mr. Gill alone who stopped laughing "wait I got little extra right?" he questioned and walked outside after hitting his head . 

After two days,

Shubman looked down and then up , he sighed climbing the pillar once again and he found himself in his lover's room. Shubman looked here and there searching for Ishan but the boy was nowhere .