New neighbourers

You all better vote and comment .. 🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️ bdi mehnat lgi ise likhne me, itta discriptive me sirf kabhi kabhi smut likhti hu 🌚🌚.

"what are these noises maa?" Ishan asked to his  mother hearing the noises outside the house, his mother turned to him "someone is shifting next door.."

"oh acha.. I thought someone.." he was cut off by his father "Ishan beta hindi.. apni maatrbhasa.." and he nodded , his mother smiled .

"jha tak mujhe pta hai, Indians hai vo .." Aaryan his elder brother came taking his seat on the the dinning table as today was Yashashvi's turn to help their mother in setting the breakfast, who was currently carrying the pots and all . 

"ye to acchi baat hai.. hme unhe dinner pe bulana chahiye.." 

and they all hummed at the lady's suggestion, how sweet the mothers are. 

"Aaryan tum unhe invite karke aana, breakfast ke baad.. " the said man nodded at his mother's words.

"baby would you help me ?"  his mother yelled from the kitchen, preparing dinner even though Mr. kishan was supposed to help on every Sunday but he was on a important call. 

Ishan went to the kitchen "what should I do Mama.. ?" he said .

"please prepare the dessert .. while I finish these chole.."  Ishan started his work, at the same time bell rung and Yashashvi went to open it. 

"namaste uncle.. please come in.." he said letting them enter , "shubman.." the said boy looked at him "yashashvi is this your house?" other nodded going inside.

"this means my gulaabo is here.." he in the last week has concluded that this name suit Ishan, his cheeks are rosy.

"oye earth to Shubman " Shaneel elbowed his brother when the said boy did not greeted Mr. kishan "huh.. haa sorry uncle namaste.." Mr. kishan nodded .

"please make yourself comfortable ..." Gill family sat on the couches in living room, Shubman kept looking here and there.

 "kisko dekh rha hai.."  Shaneel whispered "kisi ko nhi .. tu baat kar .." 

"oh meet my eldest son Aaryan Kishan .. " Aryan came downstairs bowing to every one , and the talks goes on , the lady of the house come in the living room "she is my wife.. Suchitra Singh " and Keart Gill hugged her.

"you have two sons .. that's great " Keart said making Suchitra laugh "no no there is one more.. the middle child .." 

"oh where is he?" Shaneel asked curious . 

"he is in the kitchen , coming .." 

"so since when are you living in England?" they indulged in talks getting to know each other, Shubman sneaked seeing the situation, He saw Ishan pouring the batter in mould , a pout adoring his lips, bangs falling on forehead despite a black bandana there.

"working hard gulabo.." Ishan hummed not looking up , Shubman chuckled seeing the male so much concentrated , he stepped closer and wiped the non existent cream from the rosy bread cheeks.

"oh Shubman.. what are you doing here?" Ishan asked finally finished pouring the batter .

"you family invited us for dinner gulabo ... this is not good for asking your guest like this.." He teased the other who blushed, when Shubman again touched his cheeks.

"kuch lga hai kya ? " 

Shubman nodded "oh acha .. why are you calling me gulabo ..?"

"because your cheeks are rosy.. and .." Ishan's cheeks turned red "and what?" 

"and this .." Shubman pecked his lips , winking before going out of the kitchen , Ishan's fingers touched his cheek, it was first time when someone out of his family has kissed him or even flirted with him. 

"what's this ? why my heart is beating ... Yashashvi Yashashvi.." he waddled out calling his brother to find out why his heart is beating ? 

(author :- kyu Shubman ki kabr khod rha hai Ishu..)

"Yashashvi Yashashvi.." he stopped seeing every one sitting in the living room, a blush adorned his pretty rosy cheeks, noticing everyone's attention on him. 

"what happened baby?" Yashashvi went to him , brushing his baby bro's bags away "nothign " he replied in a low voice feeling embarassed, he was standing there in his elder brother's hoodie and loose pants, making him look small . 

"whaa is he the one you were talking about?" 

"YUP.. Our middle son, Ishan kishan.." Shaneel went to Ishan and poked his cheeks "your cheeks are so soft.. rosy .." 

"Thank  you " Ishan smiled and Yashashvi side hugged him. 

"should we start the dinner?" Parnav , their father asked and everyone walked to dining table, Yashashvi was about to take a seat beside Ishan but Shubman sat there quickly, giving a cheeky smile to Ishan who smiled in return and looked at his brother, who was glaring at the boy. 

Aaryan snickered and Ishan shssd him "Yashashvi you come sit beside me.." his mother said and Ishan smiled "please .." and Yashashvi walked  to that chair scoffing .

"gulabo is this your natural scent..?" Ishan looked at Shubman who sniffed him "yes why? is it bad?" Shubman felt his heart stopping looking at the innocent eyes staring at him "oh my god you are not good for my health.." 

"how ? am I bad?" Ishan asked, no one has ever made his heart flutter like this, whenever some one tried his brothers always said "he is not your match baby" and he never see those people talking to him . 

"no you are so good.. so good.." Shubman's feet was kicked and his eyes met his sister mouthing at him "control your dick bro.. ".

-------------------------------------Ocean_215----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading it.