Come home

"Ishan .. are you ready ?" his mother yelled from outside the room, as other had pushed them out of his room.

"Baby .. do you need help .. don't worry baby you are beautiful .. and would kill any look you decide upon.." Aryan encouraged his brother , meanwhile Yashashvi came out from his own room and smirked at them .

"get away .. I will talk to him.."  He knocked at the door but no response, The trio shared a look before getting ready to kick the door open , but they stopped when the door was opened at their face .

They looked at Ishan from head to toe then again from toe to head and Mrs. Kishan sighed "why are you all staring at me..?" Ishan asked not being able to read them , Aryan stepped closer and patted his cheeks .

"baby .. don't you think you should  try something new." Ishan looked at his elder brother "what new bhaiya...? I am going to party that's new..."

"Ishan what about that dress .. Abhishek gifted you on last birthday..."  Yashashvi turned at his mother "which dress? .. he gifted a dress that too , to my baby bro..." 

"Relax my boy.. relax... your baby bro has not wore it even for once..." their mother calmed him down and Ishan smiled "ok now stop smiling here and go... you guys will be late..." Aryan pushed his brothers giving them the car's key .

"baby .. which dress ...?" Yashashvi asked , he was driving to the club and Ishan pulled his cheek "it was a simple dress ... as a birthday present .. don't think about it ..." 

They reached the club and Yashashvi was rambling "baby just stay with me.."

"don't drink whatever anyone serves.. tell me I will bring one for you ... " Ishan kept looking at his brother who locked the car then they walked inside, hands held together as there was crowd,

They looked here and there , trying to spot their inviters and Ishan waved at Mayank who has spotted them "there .. ashvi .." Yashashvi nodded going to the counter where Shubman and his friends were standing. 

"hey Yashashvi .. you came bro .. you really came ...and brought your brother too..." Ava chirped and she pulled Ishan in a bone crushing hug , taking other surprised.

Soon they found themselves drunk , Yashashvi was almost lying half over Abhishek who was hugging Mayank very weirdly and Ava was stucking to him like always.

"prince .. prince .." she whined and Shubman has never felt this embarrassed in his life , he looked at Ishan who was looking at them with a not so unhappy face , wait is Ishan Jealous.

"Ava what happened ?" he asked pushing the girl's bangs away from her face , She is his childhood best friend , The girl put her head on his shoulder and now Ishan shifted in his seat as they were sprawled on sofas. 

Shubman looked at other , he felt guilty , he was the one who requested Ishan to come but now he can't even talk to him without their friends disturbing .