Jogging

"kya yrr why did you called for me this early.." Abhishek whined, half asleep and Shubman sshd him "shh don't make a noise .." and looked outside , his ears perked up hearing the door next house opening .

"chl chl.. fast.." he quickly pushed still in sleep Abhishek out who was hella confused and started jogging .

 "what the fuck this boy want?" Abhishek mumbled , not in mood of starting jogging early at 5'o clock.

Shubman looked back to check and smiled when he saw two figures coming out of house, "chl saale don't be so sleepy.." 

Abhishek glared at his best friend with a murderous look "you wanna die early .." and Shubman smiled sheepishly , he groaned seeing them coming close and looked at his bestie.

"acha chl.. I will inquire Mayank's love life .." and Abhishek tackled him in a hug "ye hui na baat chl ab .." and they both started jogging . 

"are abhishek you also do jogging .. we did not knew it.." The man spoke and Ishan giggled at Abhi's face who stopped . 

"umm .. uncle.. vo .. bs aise hi.."

Shubman facepalmed , "aur Shubman , since when you started jogging .."

"abhi abhi uncle .." Abhi replied and Shubman glared at him , "vo he mean just a little early from you guys.. we usually jog .." 

"hmm good it's good for health.. come on  boys .. " the man walked forward and Ishan patted Abhishek's shoulder .

"well done karo jogging .." he was about to walk away when Shubman held his wrist , Ishan looked at their hands then to Abhi who looked here and there.

"ahmm .. I will manage uncle.. " he walked away leaving Shubman and Ishan .

"oho gulabo .. early morning glow.." 

"agar baba ne dekh liya na... "

Shubman step forward making them stand in a corner "so what ? why are you afraid gulabo .. I am not your boyfriend or am I?" 

Ishan looked at him wide eyes "what are you saying..?"

"I am asking you ? why are you so afraid of them seeing us together..?"

"jaan lelege tumhari .. " 

"Kon?" Shubman whispered, distance between their lips decreasing , he rubbed other's cheeks softly .

"Shubi.. " Ishan whispered , his voice small , he looked through his lashes . "kya hua baby.." Shubman pecked the corner of his mouth .

"whenever you are near me why do .. I feel butterflies dancing in my stomach.." 

Shubman smiled at the innocence of his gulabo and smooched his whole face "offo gulabo .. why are you so cute .. " 

Their moment was broken by footsteps coming close to them and Shubman smirked at Ishan , their lips so close "let this person see us Ishan .."

Ishan looked up , his eyes sparkling , a smile forming on his lips "ashvi hai ye... think again Shubman .."

Shubman quickly stepped back , eyes widening , he adjusted his hairs and Ishan tried to hold his giggles seeing him all worked up .

"what happened to brave Shubman..?" 

Shubman looked at him, "you.." ready to do something but all he could do was stare at the giggling face of Ishan "are so beautiful.." and Ishan's giggles died , feeling shy.

"Ishan baby is that you?" Yashashvi walked up to them ignoring Shubman "hmm.." Ishan replied stealing glances of Shubman who was surely making faces at the back of his brother .

Yashashvi turned to face Shubman "you also do jogging ..?"

"yeah sometimes .." Shubman replied trying to show some enthusiast, "ashvi let's go, dad has comepleted a round, you are late today.." 

"hmm come on Shubman , warm up a little .." and the trio jogged , Shubman following the brothers .

"yrr why are you  afraid of his brother ..?"  Mayank asked, sipping on his coffee, Abhishek has bought for him . 

"oii Prince is not .afraid of anyone, he is just being descent ..." Eva chirped making  Abhishek tsked . 

"you should have seen your prince face .. today when his brother came .." Shubman huffed , they all are taking it lightly , he looked up when Mayank slammed his coffee on the table, making everyone present look at him .

"I have a plane .." 

"spit it out .." James was clearly excited, Mayank smiled sheepishly "don't be shy baby .. tell us your fantastic idea.." Abhishek spoke making his friends not stare at him .

"umm I was encouraging him .." he said and they "ohhed" .

"so the idea is .. *burp*.." and they glared at him , Mayank's cheeks heated up when Abhi smiled at him "it's okay.." .

"leave him , I have another one .." Eva spoke , Shubman was done  "no thank you we don't need it.." Abhishek denied getting a slap on his back from the girl . 

"so how if Shubman ask to his father for his hand .. " James sighed his hand going to his forehead , Eva looked at her friends "ok ok how about we go along with him.." she suggested and Shubman joined his hands .

"devi app rhne dijye.." 

"huh" 

"your prince is saying, you leave it .." Abhi translated , making Eva pout. 

"Abhishek please bring me another coffee.." Mayank said, and other man was already on his feet , they were in canteen of their university. 

"ok now listen to me .. I finally have a great idea.." Mayank gestured them to come close and told the plan, their eyes sparkled after hearing it out.

"no no ... Shubi let me tell you .. bhoot pitege... " Abhishek whined , "wiat you were saying that Mayank have a fantastic idea .." 

"it was before james.. this is called suicide ... I ain't doing it.."

Mayank glared at him "Abhi want me to cancel our saturday night plans.." and his shoulders dropped , Shubman was little unsure but seeing the idiotic grin on his friends face he agreed.

"okay .. let's work this way.."

"yayyy!! we are getting bhabhi say yes... " Eva cheered and they all drank their coffee or whatever , Abhishek was pulled in this chao .

---------------------------------Ocean_215--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading it .

check out my new story "innocence" and don't forget to tell me your views on this chapter .