Obedient son

A week passed , from that party night . It was dinner time and keart called Shubman who was operating his phone , sitting idle on the sofa .

"yes mom..."

"come here and help me get all these plates at table ..." 

She was surprised when without throwing any tantrum Shubman complied , Mr. Gill looked at his son then back to his wife .

"pass me the spoon..." Shaneel asked and without any word Shubman passed spoon to her as other three exchanged glances . 

The morning came , Mr. Gill looked up hearing the whistling sounds and saw Shubman coming down , and he somehow look ready .

"Shubman.. are you ready for university...?"

"Yes Dad..." he replied taking a seat on chair , waiting for his breakfast to be served . 

"Shubi .. you are here good .. I wanted to tell you please help me in cleaning the house after coming back from University..  will you ?"

Shubman sighed and Mr. gill Looked at his wife knowing how badly Shubman is gonna whine and create excuses now . 

"Mom..."

"please .. I can't ask Shaneela s she has some important assignment to submit.. and your dad is going out of station for work related matter .. " His mother pleaded not even listening to him .

"Mom .. Mom.. I was gonna say yes ... I will help you..." 

"what !!!" He looked at his parents staring at him open mouth and soon a hand was placed on his forehead .

"wait I think you got fever baby bro .. and may be more serious a brain fever ..." Shaneel stated and Shubman swatted her hand away . 

"I am perfectly fine, do you guys want my help or not ?" 

"ha aha .. yes .. Shaneel you sit down quietly.. " Keart replied quickly serving them breakfast .

A week passed , Shubman behaving so like an obedient son and Gill family can't believe it so one evening finally Mr. Gill decided to courage and face the upcoming storm his son would create after this calm side . 

"Shubman Gill .. come  here .." Shubman walked up to his father who was sitting on the sofa in living room "yes dad .."

"you again over drunk ?"

"no dad..." 

"then you broke someone's property ...?" 

"no way " Shubman exclaimed and his father hummed , thinking hard and then the man looked at him all serious "then you definitely picked fight with someone in University .. "

"Or.. or .." 

"Or what dad..?" Shubman asked as his father gave him a suspicious look and Shubman gulped a little "or you failed your tests... or is it something more worst.." 

Shubman can't believe his father "dad .. why would I do any of those things .. ?"

"Because you are behaving ... well .." his father mumbled and his eyebrows perked up "what?" 

"because you are being like an obedient son .. I can't be in suspense anymore ..."

"whenever someone call me I think someone is calling me to tall about the mischief you have done .. so tell me by yourself ... " 

Shubman looked at his mother who by now has joined them with a "what is this ?" look and his mother nodded , making him scoff .

It was after two days, Mr. Gill was standing outside his home feeling the fresh air , they were waiting for Shubman to come back from his University as other got late today to have dinner .

he heard some small giggles and looked into that direction.

A giggling Ishan came in his view , that boy was looking to his left , talking to the figure next to him.

Ishan's face was a blushing mess and even before Mr. Gill can look away not wanting to look like a creep uncle, that figure changed their positions , softly pushing Ishan to the wall and now he can clearly see the other boy .

"holy fucking hell .. Shubman .. " Mr. Gill gaped at the scene infront of his holy eyes as his son smiled softly, those dimple cheeks , wait why is he looking a little shy .

Mr. Gill quickly hid behind the pillar outside in their yard and rubbed his eyes as Shubman kissed the boy's head softly , then eyes .

"Shubi .. " saying this Ishan pecked his lover's nose as the young boys hugged each other sharing sweet innocent kisses .

Mr. Gill panicked when the boys reached outside their house "oh my god ... where should I go now ...?" 

 But Shubman walked Ishan to his home just next one from his own and waved at other "oye gulabo .. "

"kya gulabo ... us din to vddi vddi baatein kar rhe the .. aur abhi tak to ghr nhi aaye ..." Ishan teased him .

"dad nu mna rha hu .. vs thode din aur .. phir sirf ek hi ghr jana hoga aise alag nhi hona hoga.. " Shubman replied but Ishan went inside showing him tongue "ye kyu nhi khte ki aap darpok ho .. " 

Shubman rubbed his nape sheepishly , Mr. Gill walked back inside after seeing all the tea. 

"to ye .. hai mamla .. let him come today..." 

"but they are cute ..." his brain supplied and he smiled but then shook his head walking inside . 

-------------------------------------------------Ocean_215----------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading it .

don't forget to read my new shubish ff "whipped alpha " and thank you for the love you all showed on "Nights in streets " .