chapter 2

Shubman was having dinner with his family in silence, Shaneel making weird faces at him time to time and he returning the favor with responsibility.

"we are shifting next week.." they both looked at their father, who was not meeting their eyes, eating the dinner.

"no way dad.. what's wrong in this house.. it's basically in the center of city" Shaneel argued ,making her brother nod in support. 

"yeah.. we can easily connect to market, the party and all.." 

"exactly that's the reason" Shubman was cut off by his father now looking at them. 

"your these parties are crossing the limits now.. so we are shifting away.. in peaceful side " their mother smiled at her now pouting babies. 

"but dad would not that increase the transport cost, and time..?" 

"good point beta but your university is more closer and I can always use another route for my office, anything else my dear responsible and money saving children.." 

They both shook their head, noticing the scarsam in their father's tone. 

"Man I hate it.. " Shubman whined going to the first class of day. "what's so hateful into it Shubi? we are basically going to be neighbourers .." Abhishek chirped. 

"yeah but what about our party nights.. in those shiny clubs.." 

"don't worry you will forget them once you will spend some time in that area.." 

They were about to step inside the department when Shubman's eyes fell on the same boy, he was kissing Yashashvi's cheek , giving him a hug afterwards. 

(that's a good wishing kiss and hug Yashashvi need from his baby bro before starting their classes.)

"that's not right.. you should not ogle other's boyfriend Shubi.." James replied making him turn to him. 

"how are you so sure that they are boyfriends..?" and other shrugged his shoulders going inside. 

"oye Abhishek.. where are you going?" Mayank asked putting his books in the bag, ready to go out of class. 

"I have some work in Arts department.. wanna come along?" 

Mayank was about to say no but Shubman stood up "yeah sure why not? we are free now"

"who this side of university is different than other departments.." 

"of course James as this is Art department.. "

They all were surprised by the beauty of arts, first time in this department , Mayank stopped in the corridor "wait from where these sounds are coming.." 

"oh there is a dancing hall at the last from here , students might be practising , I heard there is a competetion .." Abhishek replied and James whined "can we go to that room..?" 

"yes yrr music is tempted let's go.." Mayank ran to the end , leaving  others "he is proving that our ancestors our monkeys.." 

Shubman laughed and walked to that direction , wrapping his hand around his best friend. 

Without knocking Mayank opened the door and he was pushed to fall by his friends whispering "give us the way bro."

Students stopped dancing , teacher turned to them "any problem young men..?" his voice strict, Abhishek shook his head .