ill?

The door bell rang making Shubman sigh , thinking now his father might stop his lectures but no today there was no stopping . 

"and you were out of house like two days whenever I looked for you, how dare to insult Mr. kishan.." 

His mother walked to the door , opening it and he can heard the sweet name his mother called "Ishan come inside beta.."  

Ishan smiled back at the women, stepping inside and his brother also entered "hllo aunty , I am also here .." Yashashvi said and the lady smiled, "you also son.." 

"maa said you needed help in learning litti chokha.." Ishan asked and the lady nodded "yeah we were talking and she told me that you know how to make it best...so I asked if you can teach me" 

"sure aunty why not" Ishan followed the lady to the Kitchen but he looked upstairs where Shubman with his face downward was standing and his father was speaking something, Keart followed his gaze and chuckled "leave them , it's their daily drama.." 

Ishan went to kitchen and started teaching the receipe to her meanwhile Yashashvi just operated his phone sitting in living room. 

A whistling Shubman came downstairs , he was going inside when Yashashvi spoke "was it good?"

"what?" he asked turning to look at him and Yashashvi looked up from his phone "your father's scoldings .." and they both laughed . "I will remember uncle scolding you .." 

"not gonna happen bro , my baby bro is here for me .. no one can scold his ashvi .." Shubman's ear perked up at mention of his gulabo , gulabo? yes he heard his voice . 

"oye Yashashvi how are you?" Shaneel came and Shubman went to kitchen seeing the chance , and his heart beat incresed hearing the melodious laughs from inside , there was Ishan laughing with his mother, wearing a apron, a cute black bandana trying to hold his locks back . 

"Shubman what are you doing here..?" and  shubman came out of his adoring session , he rubbed his nape "ahmm .. nothing mom... water yeah I came for water.." 

He quickly filled the glass and drank it , sneaking the glances at boy who was so lost in teaching , "ho gya na ?" he nodded at his mother "then go unless you want to learn .." and he stepped out, with half heart.

He saw his sister talking to Yashashvi and then turned back to see his mother with Ishan, "idhar ye saala gulabo se baat tak nhi karne deta aur ab mom  bhi.. " and walked with slouched shoulders, but a smirk adored his lips when his father called his mother. 

"Shaneel please call your maa , I need somethign from her ..." and shaneel whined about getting up "tu rhn de me bulata hu mom ko .. you talk with him.." Shubman said, getting up and again walking back to kicthen .

"mom.." 

"what now?" the lady asked not liking the disturbance and Shubman made a innocent face "dad called for you .." and he can see the done face of her mother .

"what he need now, I was learning something very important .." 

"it's okay aunty .. you go till then I will fill them .." Ishan replied and again focusing on the task at hand . Keart stopped looking at his excited son, "why are you so excited ? you are not pranking me right?"

"are nhi mom.. just go .." and after checking everyone in the house , Shubman stepped in the kitchen , he made his way to Ishan who stopped his work feeling his back touching someone else's chest.

Their breathing were the only source of sound , as Shubman slowly wrapped his hand around other's waist , his lips close to other's ear. 

"gulabo .." the raspy voice , deep making Ishan felt so different , giving him goosebumps when Shubman closed the gap between their bodies "you  even have a idea of what you are doing to me.. day by day.." 

Ishan turned around hastily, his hand going on other's chest, cheeks heating up , the confession from last meet of their when shubman dropped him home late ringing in his ears.

"Shubman .. Ashvi .."

"kya ashvi.. please look at me .." other pleaded tucking his chin upward , he slowly lessened the gap , bringing their lips close almost breathing on each other and Ishan pushed him slightly escaping from his hold.

Shubman chuckled when Ishan ran out of kitchen , a stupid smile on his face . Keart met Ishan running out of kitchen "wait Ishan beta abhi to rh gya na .. and why are your cheeks this red?" 

"uhh wo aunty .. I finished that.. and now I remember a very important assignment of ashvi's .. have to go.." Ishan stuttered and went away , keart shrugged walking in the  kitchen , she saw his son standing with a stupid smile and followed his gaze .

"oh acha ji .." she thought and slapped shubman out of his trance "chl ab sare bartan saaf kar .." and shubman whined . 

"ashvi let's go.." Ishan said making other stood up , and cupping his cheeks "baby are you okay? is there any problem.." 

"no but let's go home ashvi.. I will tell you .." and Yashashvi nodded holding his brother's hand and going to their home , next door.

"baby are you sure , you are not feeling ill?" it was tenth time his brothers asking him same question. "hmm I have never seen his cheeks that red bhaiya.. it looked like he got high fever but he is fine .." and Ishan whined .

He pushed his brothers out of his room "no get out , I wanna sleep.." and both the brothers exchanged worried glances , they tried to open their mouth last time but Ishan shut the door at their faces "good night bhaiya.." 

"see bhaiya I think something is wrong , he said good night to you not me.." Aaryan teased him before going to his room but Yashashvi stayed rooted on his place , Ishan smiled hearing him "good night ashvi.. go to your room " 

and other did . 

--------------------------------------------Ocean_215---------------------------------------------------------------------Thank you for reading it.

so readers don't forget to check out my new ff "innocence" set in pre independence era of India, taking place in Rajasthan . as there is minimum one or maximum two chapters left of highschool homophobia.