2

╔.★. .═══════════╗
🕸️
╚═══════════. .★.╝

Author's POV:

Author's POV:

"Luz!" Gus, Y/n, and Willow run up to the stand. "Something amazing is happening today! Luz!" Y/n said. "Y/n, Gus, Willow! Hey!" Luz yelled. Willow holds up a flier.

"It's the annual convention! Student witches get to see all the types of covens before they're placed in one. There's even a mystery guest this year" Y/n explained.

"A job fair for witches! Eda, can we go?" Luz asked. "Absolutely not." Eda immediately said Luz groans and drops to the ground. "I never joined a coven for a reason. Sure it's like a fun club for witches, but you're also giving up your magical independence to be part of a crooked system." Eda explained.

"Mmm." Willow drops the flier as she and Y/n looks sad. "Eh, but, you know, no judgment. In any case, I haven't been to one since we were girls." "We"?" Luz says. "I-the-I mean-" Eda stuttered. Luz pops back up. "Who's "we"? You have a mysterious past! Now we gotta go!"

"No."

"Okay. Then you leave me no choice." King grabs the book. "You shall not shan't doeth no more harm," Azura callethed out..." King continues reading. "So flowery, so awful." Eda walks away, opening the Portal Door and stepping through it.

"Hecate could only screech, screech as did she, for the screeching did worseneth." King continues reading. Luz tosses King through the portal as it closes. It opens a second later, Eda coming back through with King sitting on her head. "Stop it! Stop it! I will literally do anything to stop this!"

~~~~~
Cut to a long building, a sign in front of it reading "COVENTION TODAY alchemists anonymous tomorrow" Luz is bouncing on her feet and Willow and Y/n are clapping. Eda groans into her hand.

Eda grunts as she struggles to pull her hood on, King hanging off of it. "Gotta keep a low profile. Eda explained. Luz grunts as she tries to shove Eda's hair into the cowl. "Is this cowl really necessary?" Luz asked.

"Do you think all my wanted posters are for petty theft?" Eda said as numerous small objects fell out of her hair. "Partly." She scoops the things back into her cowl. "But the big whammy is I disobeyed the law and refused to join a coven. If I'm seen, I could go to jail. Again."

Willow approached with one of Eda's wanted posters. "Maybe this informative event will inspire you to join a coven." Eda traces a spell that pulls Willow's hoodie over her face. "Let's just get this over with..." Eda groan.

They enter the building as they all see. Several booths are set up inside, each with a sign for one coven or another. From the ceiling hangs nine large colorful banners. Two student witches fly by on broomsticks. "Whoa. Was I even alive before now?" Luz says.

"Those are the main nine covens, but there are hundreds of other ones you can join!" Y/n explained. "There's Flower Coven, Artist Coven, Big Dog Coven, Small Cat Coven, Tiniest Cat Coven-" Willow started listing off all the Covers.