7

╔.★. .═══════════╗
🕸️
╚═══════════. .★.╝

Author's POV:

Author's POV:

In the kitchen where Eda is stirring something on the stove while King is watching Luz talk to Y/n, Willow , and Gus on a crystal ball. "So they said I couldn't remove my thumb, but look at that!" Luz pretends to remove her thumb. "Whoop!"

"You sliced it off! You sliced off your own thumb!" Gus panicked. Willow chuckles. "You make doing homework actually fun!" "And they say humans can't do magic."

"Luz..." King climbs onto the table. "Nyeh! You've been talking to them all morning. Don't forget about the Luz and King comedy hour"

"Please, no. Not the comedy hour..." Eda said.

"This week I've been working with props!" King turns around to show a cardboard tube on his nose.  "Oh dear, I've gotten a tube stuck on my nose! Will I ever eat again?" He lams a piece of bread on his face. "Looks like I'm toast!" Luz and King laugh.

"It just goes on like this for an hour!"

"Heyo, dough boy, quit loafing around!" Luz said. "Why don't you bake me?" King says.
Luz and King laugh.

The crystal ball buzzes with an alarm and flashes red. The time, 8:00, flashes below Willow and Gus. "School time! See you guys in class!" Luz said. "Bye!" "See you!" "But what about the thumb?!" Luz ends the call. King sighs disappointedly.
~~~~~

Y/n's POV:

I went downstairs to see my mom in the kitchen. I grabbed my bag that was right next to the front door. My mom called out, "Good morning Y/n, there's an infestation of pixies at Hexside, school's been canceled. Oh, and a carnival's in town today!"

I gasped in surprise. "A carnival?! Mom, can I go?!" I exclaimed as I kicked off my uniform to reveal my casual clothes.

"Of course, sweetie," she replied with a smile. "Just be home for dinner." "Okay! Moms I'm going out! Love you~" "We love you too!" My moms exclaimed.

I quickly headed out the door.

~~~~~
Author's POV:

Cut to the Bonesborough Carnival. Luz gasps. "Friends!" "Luz!" Willow and Y/n exclaimed. "Hey, Luz!" Gus said as they all hugged. "Oh my gosh, I didn't think I'd see carniv-y'all here," Luz exclaimed.

Gus gives a thumbs-down. "Boo." "I got an invitation from Tibbles," Willow said. "We figured it's a trap since we squashed his stand with a walking house," Y/n explained.