4

╔.★. .═══════════╗
🕸️
╚═══════════. .★.╝

Author's POV:

Author's POV:

Y/n, Willow, and Gus standing outside of Hexside. "This isn't gonna work out at all," Willow said. "Well, I feel like I took care of any potential problems," Gus says.

"You lied to our best friend and told her you got the ban lifted. That seems like a potential problem to me!" Willow exclaimed as Y/n nodded.

"You don't understand. The members were going mad. They were bloodthirsty. They were touching objects. I had no choice!" Gus exclaimed. "Oh, Really? What about all the wanted posters around school?" Y/n said.

Gus pulls the wanted posters out of his bag. "What wanted posters? I also got this." He pulls out a cowl. "To keep her undercover." "Undercover from what?" Luz asked before Gus slammed the cowl backward over her head as she squeaked. "Behold your new cowl."

"Whoa. I love it!" Luz exclaimed. Gus turns the cowl around and pulls the hood down. Luz sniffs. "On the Boiling Isles, new things smell old." "Yep. Put it on. Hide your ears." Gus chuckles. "Wanna keep you under wraps 'till the big reveal."

Y/n and Willow frown and stare at one another. "Oh, a showman. I totally get it. You bring the razzle," Luz pulls the hood back up. "I'll bring the dazzle." Luz throws handfuls of confetti. Y/n, Willow, and Gus stare at her.

"Do you always have confetti on you or..." Gus watches the demon scream and bites his arm. He pokes it in the eye to make it stop. "That's my alarm. Uh, we better get going." He drags Luz away. "See you after school, Y/n, Willow!" "Bye, friends. Be safe. Make good choices!"

"Oh, Gus. I hope you know what you're doing."

~~~~
Luz looks through the window. "Ooh. What's in here?" "The Plant Homeroom!" Gus said. Various students in Plant uniforms are tending to the greenery. A carnivorous plant eats Amelia, who had been standing next to it with a clipboard.

Willow runs over and tickles the plant's stem. It laughs and spits Amelia back up. She gives Willow a thumbs-up.

"Willow, hey!" Luz whispered. Willow turns around and waves at Luz. Gus looks through the window. "Hi." Willow's face falls. She shakes her head. "Bye." Gus drags Luz away again.

Luz looks through the window again. "What's in here?" "The potion Homeroom!" Gus answered. Various students in Potion uniforms are mixing or stirring up big pots.

One of the student's pots exploded. The student backed away from his pot. Y/n runs over and throws in some mushrooms to reverse the potion. "Y/n, hey!" Luz said as Y/n turned around and waved at Luz. "Hey, Luz!" Y/n whispered. Gus drags Luz away again.