11

╔.★. .═══════════╗
🕸️
╚═══════════. .★.╝

Author's POV:

Author's POV:

In Hexside, where Principal Bump and various students are lined up for a flying ship. Luz walks up to Y/n, Willow, and Gus. "Luz, you ready for the field trip of a lifetime to the one, the only, Emperor's Castle!" Gus exclaimed.

"Right. I was actually gonna stay behind. I don't like the way they treat Eda." Gus shoves the book in Luz's face. "But you're gonna miss out on all the cool stuff!" Gus said. "Like what?" "Like ancient relics! Look, it's the Plant Coven's Green Thumb Gauntlet! It can grow whatever you imagine." Willow exclaimed.

The book shows a picture of regular trees captioned "BEFORE." "AFTER" section, where the tree tops now act as heads, they all have arms and abs, and one is holding an owl's nest. "Mmm..."

"And the Oracle Sphere!" The book shows a white sphere with a two-headed snake on it. "It shows you which path will help you become your best self!"

"And The Healing Hat. Made from the magic of the Savage Ages. It is said to cure the deadliest diseases and heal any curse!" Y/n said as that caught the attention of Luz. "You can't miss this! Luz!" Willow exclaimed.

"All aboard students!" Principal Bump yelled. Willow and Gus head for the ship, dropping the book. Luz looks at it. "Mmm." Luz picks up the book. "You've done so much for me, Eda. Now I'm gonna do something for you."

~~~~~~
The flying ship headed for the Emperor's Castle. Students on board are cheering. "No roughhousing! Do not make me turn this carriage around!" In Luz's notebook.

She has drawn the Healing Hat and written: "HEALING HAT HEIST 1. Sneak into castle! 2. Steal healing hat 3. Lift curse".

"Hey, Luz!" "AAhh!" Luz hides notepad. "Um, what was that, Willow?" "I was just saying we were getting close to the castle." She and Luz look over the side of the ship.

"Emperor Belos built it as a symbol of unity. Before he came to power, folks were doing 'magic all wrong'. He taught us that the only way to respect what the Titan gave us is through joining covens!" Y/n explained.

Luz looks doubtful. "It's a shame Amity couldn't make it. She would love this trip." Willow said.
~~~~~~

Cut to Amity's bedroom. She's lying in bed with her feet propped up on a pillow, her right one still in a cast. She looks at a poster on her wall of Lilith posing with a sword, the words "Join the Emperor's Coven TODAY!" written under her.

"Shut up."

~~~~~
Back to the ship. "So, Y/n and Willow... would you say this Belos guy is like, powerful?" Willow chuckles. "No offense to Eda, but the Emperor is the most skilled witch that's ever lived. He can even talk to the Titan."