6

╔.★. .═══════════╗
🕸️
╚═══════════. .★.╝

Author's POV:

Author's POV:

Various students are arriving at Hexside. On the main staircase. "Luz!" Willow, Y/n, and Gus yelled. "Hello, fellow Hexoleos!" Luz exclaimed. "Hello, classmate!" Willow winks. "Good job! In passing the test!" Y/n said.

"You did it, Luz!" Gus said he summons letters reading out "BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME!" Willow and Y/n glares at him. "Sorry, I was, uh, covering all my bases." Gus apologizes.

"So, do you know who those witches are?" Willow asked. Gestures to nine banners. "Those are the heads of the main nine covens. Each one excelled at a magic school like Glandus, St. Epiderm, and, of course, Hexside. Are you prepared to enter these hallowed halls?" Willow explained.

"Hmm, that's what I'm gonna figure out right now," Luz said as she went inside. "See you on the other side, friends!"

"See you later, Luz." He summons letters spelling out "GOODBYE FOREVER!" Willow and Y/n glares again. "You know what? I'm uh, I'ma just get rid of these."

~~~~~
Cut to Luz entering Potions 101. "Welcome to a new semester! Let's get stirring! Today we'll make..." They grab a potion. "fog brews." Smashes bottle on the floor; pops up in front of their desk. "Begin!"

"Luz, I'm so glad you joined the potion track!" Y/n exclaimed in a whisper. "Uhh, yeah! It was such a hard decision!" Luz said as Y/n poured the test tube into the cauldron.

"Oh! Hold that thought Luz! Teacher finish!" Y/n called over her potions teacher. "Well?" Y/n grabs the potion and smashes the bottle on the floor and pops up in front of the teacher's desk. All of the students gasped and cheered for Y/n.

"See, potions are fun!" Luz said as she poured the test tube into a cauldron. "You could spend the rest of your life studying this, right?" Something explodes outside.

Luz looks out the window. Willow and Celine are facing off as the wind blows. Celine grabs a crystal ball, out of which pops a mummy-like ghost.

"The Oracle Track!" Willow traces a spell circle that she slams on the ground. A carnivorous flower grows out of the ground and hisses. "The Plant Track!" The ghost and the plant go at each other. "Luz?" Y/n cell out.

Luz pawing at the window. "Wow!" As yellow smoke from Luz's cauldron has taken over most of the room. "LUZ!" Y/n yelled. "Sorry!" Luz apologized as she sat her cauldron. The Potions Teacher walks away. Luz shudders. The bell inhales and rings a smaller dinner bell. Everyone leaves class.